• Total voters

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just modded a 3.1 virgin to a 4.1. Two questions.

1. I accidentally used the red dark Wii theme. How can I remove this?
2. The only reason the Wii was modded was to play backups on disc. How can I best do this, is it possible without an SD card? Or do I have to use a loader, and thus an SD card?

Anyway, thanks for this great app again XFlak. Used it a few times and it's easy as hell.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@salamai, it could be the hook type, the default hooktype is the most common, best to ask these questions in the configurable usb loader thread though

@Sc4rFac3d, go to download page 3, and download the *.app file for your wii's firmware/region (ie. 4.1E) and also download MyMenuify, then load mymenuify from the HBC, and install the .app file for your wii's firmware/region

to play backup discs, read my posts in the last couple pages, I think I've explained it 2 or 3 times in the past day or so

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
XFlak said:
@salamai, it could be the hook type, the default hooktype is the most common, best to ask these questions in the configurable usb loader thread though

@Sc4rFac3d, go to download page 3, and download the *.app file for your wii's firmware/region (ie. 4.1E) and also download MyMenuify, then load mymenuify from the HBC, and install the .app file for your wii's firmware/region

to play backup discs, read my posts in the last couple pages, I think I've explained it 2 or 3 times in the past day or so
Thanks, sorry for not reading back

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
no prob
biggrin.gif

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:

Okay. I will ask in that thread. Thank you for all your help.
yaywii.gif

I love ModMii. It has been an amazing help. Thank you so much for creating this program.
yaywii.gif

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@everyone,
So another ModMii update is almost ready, but I am still trying to determine whether I should support cIOS rev21. DeadlyFoez thinks its pointless, and I haven't personally tested it. If I were to add it, it would not be one of ModMii's recommended cIOSs (at least not yet), it would only be available for manual download.

So the question is... what do you guys think I should do? Support it or forget it?

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
@everyone,
So another ModMii update is almost ready, but I am still trying to determine whether I should support cIOS rev21. DeadlyFoez thinks its pointless, and I haven't personally tested it. If I were to add it, it would not be one of ModMii's recommended cIOSs (at least not yet), it would only be available for manual download.

So the question is... what do you guys think I should do? Support it or forget it?
Manual download

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Think you should have ciosx rev 21 download manually at least in modmii because of like mighty channels etc...
always good to have anyways

but what would be the best combination for rev 21 with the different bases and installing in different slots ?

If there's a good combination of rev 21 with no problems then you should include it

have it manual for a while then when people have tested it get the best combination then recommend it

ambiguousphoton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,
I am trying to run this in vmware fusion because I have a mac, but it keeps saying that the download has failed because it can't connect to the internet. I can easily connect in vmware fusion using a web browser but has anyone else run into this and found a solution? My firewall in OS X is disabled so that shouldn't be the problem.
Thanks!

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
so far I've only had one person report ModMii working on a Mac, and they were using the following set up.
scoobydoo1 said:
PS I did the Modmii method on OSX inside a Parallels Win7 VM. Not a single hiccup, not that I expected one.
Some solutions I tell normal windows users when they have problems is to (re)install .NET Framework 3.5, disable firewall and make sure you're not using a proxy. You should check all those things from within your virtual machine.

edit: if anyone wants to try a beta of ModMii v4.4.5 (currently without cIOS rev21 support), send me a PM with your email address (first come first serve, I don't need TOO many ppl testing it)

sphinx.djc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XFlak,

Thank you for ModMii, it was a big help and made modding my 4.3U a cinch.

I have some questions about what to do now that it had been modded.

Do I always have to have my external hard drive plugged into the Wii?

I have not connected my Wii to the internet, even prior to modding it, is it safe to do so now? Do I really even need to?

All I really want to do is play back ups from my HDD, are there any other downloads I might need? I get lost in all these different programs and their versions.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by talking about this, but I currently own SSBB, I'd like to put that on my HDD, is it safe to do so? (I found a topic here about CleanRip, do I need this program or is there someway to rip without it?)

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
sphinx.djc said:
XFlak,

Your very welcome!

If you want to access games or apps that are saved on the hard drive, yes, otherwise no. For example, if u want to play an original disc from the disc channel or if u want to use the internet channel, u do not need the hard drive plugged in. But if you want to use a usb loader, then u would need the hard drive plugged in

I have not connected my Wii to the internet, even prior to modding it, is it safe to do so now? Do I really even need to?
Its safe to connect, if it asks u to update just say no. You don't NEED to connect to the internet, but if u wanna game online, surf the net, or allow some of your apps to access the net (ie. download covers from within USB-Loader) then obviously u would need an internet connection

All I really want to do is play back ups from my HDD, are there any other downloads I might need? I get lost in all these different programs and their versions.
After successfully modifying your Wii (using the ModMii Wizard), all you need is to follow ModMii's usb-loader set up guide and it will download everything u need to set up your usb-loader as well as give u some instructions.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by talking about this, but I currently own SSBB, I'd like to put that on my HDD, is it safe to do so? (I found a topic here about CleanRip, do I need this program or is there someway to rip without it?)
You can use cleanrip, but I prefer just ripping the games using configurable usb-loader, instructions on how to do so are included in the USB-Loader setup guide (but basically launch cfg usb loader and hit +)

sphinx.djc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XFlak said:
sphinx.djc said:
XFlak,

Your very welcome!

If you want to access games or apps that are saved on the hard drive, yes, otherwise no. For example, if u want to play an original disc from the disc channel or if u want to use the internet channel, u do not need the hard drive plugged in. But if you want to use a usb loader, then u would need the hard drive plugged in

Its safe to connect, if it asks u to update just say no. You don't NEED to connect to the internet, but if u wanna game online, surf the net, or allow some of your apps to access the net (ie. download covers from within USB-Loader) then obviously u would need an internet connection

After successfully modifying your Wii (using the ModMii Wizard), all you need is to follow ModMii's usb-loader set up guide and it will download everything u need to set up your usb-loader as well as give u some instructions.

You can use cleanrip, but I prefer just ripping the games using configurable usb-loader, instructions on how to do so are included in the USB-Loader setup guide (but basically launch cfg usb loader and hit +)

MANY MANY THANKS AGAIN!

You've been the only one kind enough to put up with and answer my n00b questions
yaywii.gif

But I can't help but find more
shy.gif

Loaders and forward channels; do I need to dabble in these?

And lastly (for now anyway...) I followed your guide and ModMii's instructions to the very end, I was reading over some topics and you mentioned making a NAND backup. All I did was copy what was left on the SD card after I softmodded, and left it in a folder on my PC, is that enough for a backup? Do those files have to be on the external hard drive also?

ambiguousphoton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
so far I've only had one person report ModMii working on a Mac, and they were using the following set up.
scoobydoo1 said:
PS I did the Modmii method on OSX inside a Parallels Win7 VM. Not a single hiccup, not that I expected one.
Some solutions I tell normal windows users when they have problems is to (re)install .NET Framework 3.5, disable firewall and make sure you're not using a proxy. You should check all those things from within your virtual machine.

edit: if anyone wants to try a beta of ModMii v4.4.5 (currently without cIOS rev21 support), send me a PM with your email address (first come first serve, I don't need TOO many ppl testing it)

Thanks for the quick reply. I can't immediately see why parallels vs vmware fusion should make a big difference, but I did install .net 3.5. I noticed in my programs that I had .net 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4 client & extended. I am running win xp but would you expect that different versions of the framework would mix in a bad way together? I am worried that I might break other programs I have installed if I just uninstall them willy nilly. I noticed that my windows xp firewall was turned on but it didn't seem to make that big of a difference when I turned it off. Is there a way for me to check to see if certain important ports are open or closed methods for diagnosing how to fix it? Anyway, thanks a lot for your help I know this is a bit beyond the call of duty. I am wondering if it is just better to try to get this to run on a windows 7 machine I have at work.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Forwarder channels are optional, they allow u to launch apps like WiiMC, FCEUGX (NES emulator), or w/e directly from the Wii System Menu without having to first load the HBC. If u want to dabble with this, check out my top wii channels thread (link is in the ModMii guide).

You should have a file called nand.bin and keys.bin, these files are your nand backup. Just make sure u keep a copy saved somewhere in case of emergencies (on your PC is fine), they don't need to be on the external hard drive, in fact, bootmii can only access it from the SD card. You don't need them saved to the SD card unless u plan on restoring your nand backup, so just save them wherever, and if something bad ever happens to ur Wii, copy the nand backup to the root of the SD card and then u can restore your nand using bootmii!

azizkeb2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
thanks for the reply but i have done that but still no home screen. when i say priloader, i mean priloader coz it says priloader on the bottom of tyhe screen.

VetoBsb

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, i'm a noob and i had some troubles using ModMii and i need help.

I have a <b>black 4.2U Wii</b> and used <b>ModMii4.4.4</b> for softmod it.
I used the wizard e followed the genereted guide. Everythings worked fine. HCB, PriiLoader, BotMii (as IOS), wads, NAND backup.... all worked well.
<b>But i had just one problem:</b>

I dont use a HD external drive, but a <b>DVD external drive</b> on the wiis usb slot.
After all done, <b>when i turn on the Wii, shows up a black screen and nothing work</b>, i need to hold (5 sec) the power button to turn it off.
<b>But, if i remove the DVD external drive from the usb slot and turn on the Wii, everyting works fine</b>.
After playing a game, when i come back to the system menu screen, i get a black screen too!
With the external DVD drive plugged in, i have a black screen. I need help to fix this bug.

The problem migth be the last wad ModMii installed, the <b>"USBLoader(s)-ahbprot58 -SD-USB-v3-IDCL"</b>, acoording to ModMiis guide, this is a forwareder channel that loads the first file in this list:

SD:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol
SD:/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol
SD:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
SD:/apps/WiiFlow/boot.dol
USB:/apps/WiiFlow/boot.dol
SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol

I installed usbloader_cfg and usbloader_gx, but i still got the problem.
What could i do to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Bellow i posted the ModMii`s genereted guide i used.

ModMii 4.4.4 Custom Guide
Generated on 28/12/2010 - 15:16:48,23
Check for updates at tinyurl.com/ModMiiNow

This Guide was generated using the following parameters:

* Wii is already modified
* Current firmware is 4.2U
* Desired firmware is 4.2U

* Download HackMii Installer and BannerBomb v2 (with IOS58)
* Download Priiloader
* Download Extra Brick Protection
* Install Dark Wii Red Theme
* Update active IOSs

This software is not for sale. If you paid for this software or a "bundle" you have been scammed.

THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, NEITHER STATED NOR IMPLIED.
NO ONE BUT YOURSELF IS TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THIS MAY CAUSE TO YOUR NINTENDO WII CONSOLE!
USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

*This guide does NOT require a Wifi connection on your Wii.
*An SD card formatted to FAT(32) required (Best results are with non-SDHC cards, SDHC will only work on 4.0 or above).
*If you get errors during any of the steps reformat your SD card as FAT or FAT32
*Turn off WiiConnect24 and take out all gamecube memory cards/controllers when modding the Wii (unless instructed otherwise).
*If your Wii ever freezes, hold the power button on the Wii for 5 seconds to power it off then try again.
*Don’t ever accept a new Nintendo update without first googling to see if it’s safe. The last update (to 4.3) was released in late June 2010 and is NOT safe to accept. If you accept an official Nintendo update after modding the Wii, you may lose some or all of your modifications.
*Never uninstall a system menu or IOS
*Do not install untested wads/themes without Bootmii or Priiloader installed.
*This custom guide is great start, but Wii modding is always evolving. Check for updates online, and remember, google is your friend.
*If you have questions, a more detailed guide can be found here: <a href="http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk" target="_blank">http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk</a>

1) INSTALLING THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL (HBC) AND BOOTMII
=================================================

Run BannerBomb v2 by selecting the SD Card Button on the main system menu screen and choosing yes to load boot.dol/elf
Note: If it doesn't work for you, visit <a href="http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/" target="_blank">http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/</a> for more variations of either version of bannerbomb.

This runs the Hackmii Installer (and silently/automatically installs BootMii as IOS). Use the installer to install the Homebrew Channel (HBC) and Bootmii as Boot2 if possible. If you cannot install BootMii as Boot2, you also need to 'prepare an SD Card' for BootMii (as the 'BootMii' folder is required to launch BootMii as IOS or Boot2).

Note: If you get a 'no vulnerable IOS' error message, run ModMii again and this time select the 'Hackmii Solutions' option instead of 'ModMii Wizard' and follow the new instructions before continuing this guide.

After you exit the hackmii installer, you will be taken to the HBC.
Hit the home button. In the top right corner you will see the IOS used by the HBC.

If the HBC is using an IOS other than IOS58 or your homebrew channel is upside-down, make a note of it as it applies later in the guide (you will have to reinstall the HBC).

If it is using IOS58 and your HBC is not upside-down, you can skip the Reinstall The Homebrew Channel step when you get to it.

2) MAKING A NAND BACKUP
====================

While inside the Homebrew Channel, load BootMii by pressing home and clicking Launch Bootmii.
Press the power button on the wii 3 times to get to the last option, then press the reset button. [You can also navigate with a Gamecube controller]

Press reset to choose the first option, then follow the directions on the screen to make your NAND backup. [Bad blocks are no problem.]

Backup the Bootmii folder, NAND.bin, and keys.bin elsewhere and erase from the sd card (or rename it). You'll need these in case of emergencies, so don't lose them.
Go back to The Homebrew Channel.

Note: if Bootmii was installed as boot2, then it will show up as soon as the Wii is turned on AS LONG AS it finds the bootmii folder (mentioned above) on the root of the SD card.

3) INSTALL PRIILOADER
==================

Launch "Priiloader 236" via the Homebrew Channel

After the Priiloader Installer loads, press + to install it.

You may get an error for "loader.ini" and/or "password.txt" simply ignore these.

After successfully installing Priiloader, access it by powering off the Wii,
then powering it back on while holding reset until you see the Priiloader menu.

You should install some system menu hacks now (by going to System Menu hacks option).

RECOMMENDED HACKS: Block Disc Updates, Block Online Updates, Replace Health Screen, Auto-Press A at Health Screen, Region-Free Everything, remove no copy save file protection, and Move Disc Channel.

The priiloader menu is white by default, you can change it to black in the Priiloader settings if you prefer.

One of the special functions of Priiloader is that it can autoboot any app/file instead of the system menu. Some apps (like crazyIntro) can't be used without it.
For details on how to do so, visit <a href="http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk/system-hacks/priiloader" target="_blank">http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk/system-hacks/priiloader</a>

4) INSTALL WADS
============

Load Multi-Manager Mod (MMM) via the HomeBrew Channel.
If IOS236 is not already loaded, select "Load another IOS", then select IOS236

Note: If this step fails with error -ret 2011 or other, you may need to retry patching IOS236. If the Wii was previously softmodded, you can try loading cIOS250 (or others like 202,222,223,224,236,249)

In Multi-Manager Mod's main menu, go down to select "WAD Manager".

Install the following WADs from the WAD folder (this list of WADs is unique to how you answered the Wizard's questions).

Be careful not to install any additional wads that may have been previously saved in this folder (they may be safe, but I cannot say for sure).

Hold + for 2 seconds to select all the WADs in the folder. Then Press A twice to install them all.
If any files fail to install properly, they will remain marked for installation, so just retry installing those files.

Your unique list of wads to install are as follows:

* IOS11v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP])
* IOS20v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP])
* IOS30v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP])
* IOS50v14889(IOS50v4889[FS-ES-NP])
* IOS60v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP])
* IOS70v16687(IOS70v6687[FS-ES-NP])
* cIOS202[57]-v5
* cIOS223[37-38]-v4
* cIOS222[38]-v5
* cIOS224[57]-v5
* cIOS250[57]-v20
* cIOS249[56]-v20
* RVL-cmios-v4_WiiGator_GCBL_v0.2
* IOS9-64-v1034
* IOS12-64-v526
* IOS13-64-v1032
* IOS14-64-v1032
* IOS15-64-v1032
* IOS17-64-v1032
* IOS21-64-v1039
* IOS22-64-v1294
* IOS28-64-v1807
* IOS31-64-v3608
* IOS33-64-v3608
* IOS34-64-v3608
* IOS35-64-v3608
* IOS36-64-v3608
* IOS37-64-v5663
* IOS38-64-v4124
* IOS41-64-v3607
* IOS43-64-v3607
* IOS45-64-v3607
* IOS46-64-v3607
* IOS48-64-v4124
* IOS53-64-v5663
* IOS55-64-v5663
* IOS56-64-v5662
* IOS57-64-v5919
* IOS58-64-v6176
* IOS61-64-v5662
* USBLoader(s)-ahbprot58-SD-USB-v3-IDCL
This is a forwarder channel that will load the first file it finds from the following list:
SD:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol
SD:/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol
SD:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
SD:/apps/WiiFlow/boot.dol
USB:/apps/WiiFlow/boot.dol
SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol
Note: IOS58 is required and it can launch files off an SD Card, a FAT32 Hard Drive
and/or an NTFS Hard Drive. It also supports meta.xml arguments and is able to
launch apps with direct hardware access.
You should always have at least one forwarder channel installed on your Wii,
that way, in the event of accidental update, you will be able to rehack your Wii without relying on a disc based exploit

5) REINSTALL THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL (if applicable)
==============================================

Earlier you should have checked what IOS is used by the Homebrew Channel (HBC). If the IOS used by your HBC is IOS58 and your HBC is not upside-down, you can skip this step.

If the HBC is using an IOS other than IOS58 or your HBC is upside-down, you should reinstall the HBC.

Launch the HackMii_Installer via the HBC.
Use the Hackmii Installer to fix/re-install the HBC. Once you've successfully reinstalled the HBC, you can move onto the next step of the guide.

If the HBC is failing to load the HackMii_Installer (just blackscreens), instead launch the Hackmii Installer using the method described in the First Step

6) INSTALL CUSTOM WII MENU THEME USING MYMENUIFY (OPTIONAL)
========================================================

WARNING: DO NOT INSTALL THEMES WITHOUT PROTECTION (BOOTMII, PRIILOADER AND NAND BACKUP)
AND ONLY INSTALL THEMES FOR YOUR SPECIFIC SYSTEM MENU VERSION AND REGION!

To install themes launch MyMenuify from the HBC.

Navigate to SD:\MyMenuify_Themes and select the theme you would like to install
that corresponds to your specific System Menu Version.

If you ever decide to restore the original Menu Wii theme, you simply need
to launch MyMenuify again and install the original .app file for your
specific System Menu Version which was also saved to SD:\MyMenuify_Themes

7) AFTER MODDING
=============

After you are done modding your Wii, you can optionally delete any unnecesarry files
by using ModMii's "File Cleanup" Feature.

If you choose not to use the File Cleanup feature, in order to avoid having your Wii freeze when accessing the SD Card Menu, you should delete the 'aktn' folder where bannerbomb is saved (SD:\private\wii\title\aktn), or rename the entire 'private' folder.

At this point you're practically done.
Now you should be downloading the latest homebrew applications and setting them up on
your SD Card (or FAT32 USB Hard Drive) so they can be launched via the HBC.

For playing your backups off a USB hard drive, run the USB-Loader Setup feature from ModMii's Main Menu

For downloading applications, you should:
* Check out ModMii's batch download pages as it has many popular apps available for download.
* Download Homebrew Browser via ModMii to get many popular apps, but this is an online only Wii application (http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk/how-to-use/hbb)
* For those without internet on their Wii, check out this list of Homebrew applications (wiibrew.org/wiki/List_of_all_homebrew).
Another great resource is webrewwii.blogspot.com

After getting whatever apps you want, you should get a boot.dol file and possibly a icon.png and meta.xml.
For HBC to read your SD/USB correctly, your card must be structured SD:/apps/application name/boot.dol
If you have a *.dol not named boot.dol, rename it boot.dol, otherwise it will not be recognized by the HBC.
(optional: the icon.png and meta.xml should be saved in the same place as the boot.dol)

8) SUPPORT XFLAK
=============

IF MODMII WORKED FOR YOU, PLEASE VOTE IN FAVOUR OF THE PROGRAM HERE (tinyurl.com/ModMiiNow)

DONATIONS CAN OPTIONALLY BE MADE VIA PAYPAL TO [email protected]

CHECK OUT MY TOP CHANNELS HERE (tinyurl.com/topchannels)

CHECK OUT MY CRAZY INTRO VIDEOS HERE (tinyurl.com/crazyintro)

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@azizkeb2001, in priiloader, go to your settings, and make sure it is set up to boot and return to the system menu.

@VetoBsb, it's not the forwarder channel that is causing the problem (it's not even being accessed when loading the SM so it can't be that). Anyways, the simple solution, don't plug in your dvd drive until after loading the system menu. The best solution, go buy an external hard drive. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but u have to realize that practically NO ONE uses an external dvd drive anymore, heck, most users with older wii's that still support backup disc loading typically use a usb-loader instead (it's soooo much better than disc loading).

GeToChKn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I used ModMii to return a wii to stock? I have a wii that has preloader installed but no HBC or anything else anymore. The customer tried to remove it themselves and got part of it out and then gave it to me when I swapped them for a board that would update. Its on 4.2U and it will not update to 4.3U from the Nintendo site. I've switch the WLAN card in the Wii, still get 32004 all the time. I've used the same router and internet connection to update 3 other wii's to 4.3U, so its not the router, its not port forwarding, its not anything. I've set all the preloader options to disabled, so there is no blocking but I have to assume that there is so rogue ios in there or something preventing the update from the nintendo site as I can update any other wii I put in its place. I would like to be able to sell this as a virgin system to a customer but not if it can't be updated as I don't want problems down the road.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
GeToChKn said:
How can I used ModMii to return a wii to stock? I have a wii that has preloader installed but no HBC or anything else anymore. The customer tried to remove it themselves and got part of it out and then gave it to me when I swapped them for a board that would update. Its on 4.2U and it will not update to 4.3U from the Nintendo site. I've switch the WLAN card in the Wii, still get 32004 all the time. I've used the same router and internet connection to update 3 other wii's to 4.3U, so its not the router, its not port forwarding, its not anything. I've set all the preloader options to disabled, so there is no blocking but I have to assume that there is so rogue ios in there or something preventing the update from the nintendo site as I can update any other wii I put in its place. I would like to be able to sell this as a virgin system to a customer but not if it can't be updated as I don't want problems down the road.
update to priiloader 0.6 and then uninstall it or install a SM 4.3 and IOS80 wads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica