Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From ModMii classic's main menu, enter "A" for advanced downloads. Here you can build unique custom ios's, forwarder dols, forwarder ISO's, and maybe more I forget, lol

Sorry, I guess I don't get how to make them from that menu, I don't see a choice for choosing the dx2 version. I'm trying to make the following WADs:

cIOS251[58]-d2x-v8-final.wad
cIOS251[58]-d2x-v10-beta52.wad
cIOS251[58]-d2x-v10-beta53-alt.wad

Any help is appreciated. If anyone has these WADs and is willing to share a link for me to download from that would also be great.

ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the main menu, enter: a, 24958, 251, N (or whatever you want), y, d, y

After that, go back to the main menu and enter: a, beta, choose the version you want to build, then repeat the steps above to your liking

I would have never gotten that on my own.

I've successfully made all 3 WADs using your steps listed above, thank you!!

Reactions: XFlak

Agronur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi. i unpacked my old wii out of the closet. i have some problems. can u help me?

1. i softmodded it before with letterbomb. there is priiloader v0.40 on it. i cant update priiloader because it gives error.

"cIOSPAGHETTI (cios infected) ios detected, Aborting mission"

2. I cant load nintendont to play gamecube games. it gives error.
Failed to load ios58 from NAND
Load Kernel error "5"
View attachment 160406

ios58 installer doesnt work.

3. syscheck crashes during test. test output:

sysCheck v1.6.2 by Erik Spyder
Region: PAL
The system menu v514 is running under IOS58 (rev 65535)
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 75317798
Boot2 v4
Found 79 titles
Found 44 IOS on this console
Found 5 IOS Stubs on this console

hi my problem is above. i try modmii wizard option. when i try to load bootmini.elf my wii doesnt respond on black screen.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Only to get sure before you can go further:
Can you remember how or which method you use to mod your Wii ?
For me it sounds like you´ve used the darkcorp Softmod guide.:unsure:

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Try ModMii's hackmii solutions guide. I'm pretty sure this is mentioned right there in current guide I. E. If you have problems with the hackmii installer, stop, and launch modmii's hackmii solutions guide. Could you confirm? If it's missing, its something I should really add based on how often people ask this question

Reactions: Alexander1970

Agronur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello.:)

Only to get sure before you can go further:
Can you remember how or which method you use to mod your Wii ?
For me it sounds like you´ve used the darkcorp Softmod guide.:unsure:
i just remember used letterbomb method and installed priiloader v0.4. i just want install newer and stable priiloader and my gamecube games.

Try ModMii's hackmii solutions guide. I'm pretty sure this is mentioned right there in current guide I. E. If you have problems with the hackmii installer, stop, and launch modmii's hackmii solutions guide. Could you confirm? If it's missing, its something I should really add based on how often people ask this question

i will try it now. see you soon.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hey all, check this other thread out please and thank you!

Hi folks, so ModMii has been around a long time and dare I say it is the best and easiest way to mod a today. Just one problem, those with only wiimote plus remotes have issues using Any Region Changer (ARC) and MMM. My pal @scooby74029 has been working on replacements that support wiimote+ remotes but before I roll them out to the masses, I'd like for others to test them to work out any bugs (if any).

First up, is ARC ModMii Edition (ARCME), download the test release HERE. Please don't beta test this without brick protection and without knowing what you're doing. To test this, basically run ModMIi's Region Change guide, but use ARCME instead of the version of ARC currently used by ModMii. If ARCME detects a region mismatch, all you should have to do is select the "Fix" option. The older version of ARC would require you to set a region, save the settings, then go back and change the video mode to whatever it was set to before, and save again. The "Fix" option in scooby's ARCME takes care of all that (i.e. it doesn't mess with the video mode setting but changes everything else to align with the installed system menu region). It's a minor improvement over the original but don't forget it also supports wiimote+ remotes so ARCME FTW!

The second tool scooby is working on isn't ready for testing yet, but because there's no source code publicly available for MMM, we are planning on modifying @FIX94 's some yawmm mod to add an app launcher menu appear before returning to the loader (this will be the only change as it already supports wiimote+ remotes). This isn't meant to replace all that MMM can do, but rather just what ModMIi's needs MMM to do. Really this app launcher feature is only needed for ModMIi's HackMii Solutions guide to avoid some extra steps, but when ready ModMii will use it instead of MMM in all its guides. When scooby's YAWMM Mod is ready it can be tested safely even without bootmii @ boot2 as long as you are installing non-critical wads (i.e. anything that's not system menu or system menu IOS related)

So, for now just 1 tool to test (ARC ME) but I'll post again when YAWMM ModMii Edition is ready to be tested. Thanks in advance to anyone able to take the time to test these tools for us!

TLDR
Please test Any Region Changer ModMii Edition (but make sure you have brick protection!)
One more app that needs testing is coming... eventually.

robyspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't install it, this is the error:
"ModMii Download has failed, check your internet connection and firewall settings".
Cattura.PNG

EDIT:run as administrator on w10 v1809
Solutions?

Last edited by robyspy,

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
After modding your wii using this guide, you will be able to install wads to the system menu, then move them to the SD card via the official wii settings menu.

Alternatively, or simultaneously, you could also build an emulated Nand (using ModMii, an extracted nand dump, or other methods), install the wads to it, and save it to a hard drive or SD card, then load games installed to the emunand using USB loader gx, or uneek or sneek.

Last edited by XFlak,

BoomSchtick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up. In download section 2 here's what I get:

DOWNLOAD LOG
Any Region Changer (1.1b Mod06 Offline): Missing
Dop-Mii v13: Missing
sysCheck v2.1.0.b19: Missing
Casper: Missing
Twilight Hack v0.1 Beta1 (for Wii's 3.3 and below): Missing
Simple IOS Patcher: Missing
Wii Backup Manager v0.4.5 build 78: Missing
Customize Mii: Missing
ShowMiiWads: Missing
Neogamma Backup Disc Loader: Missing
Accio Hacks: Missing
Nintendont: Missing
WiiMC - Media Player: Missing
FCEUGX - NES Emulator for the Wii: Missing
SNES9xGX - SNES Emulator for the Wii: Missing
Visual Boy Advance GX - GB/GBA Emulator for the Wii: Missing
WiiSX Beta 2.1.1 (Playstation 1 Emulator): Missing

BoomSchtick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man... that zzl.org site is super sketchy. The screen that does a fake captcha click and then tricks you into installing a Chrome Addin. Yikes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been