Gaming Best way to go about putting a CFW on a PSP 3000

XXXw0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I finally got it. I checked it and confirmed firmware 6.30. HBL can work, if I get that stupid golf game. I'm just curious though, since TN 6.20 HEN and 6.31 HEN (to my understanding of the issue as I am new to this) should I just wait for the HEN, or just buy the stupid game and run HBL? Either way I'm good to go for homebrew, but I'm not so sure how to go about it.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well TN may release a downgrader i hope its one that will downgrade to 5.03 (I hope thats the case) if not it'll probably dg 6.30/1 to 6.20 most likely but in the case i pray for the 5.03 you can use gen c (lets hope thats the case)

XXXw0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
TN 6.20 will come out before Christmas, 6.35 should come afterwards.
I suggest you wait.
Oh so he decided not to release 6.31 HEN? I'm sorry I don't really understand the situation since some say he is lying about it (which I doubt). But yeah, I can wait for 6.35 if that's the case.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're too cheap to buy one already cheap game then you don't deserve a games console. Ultimately you need to support a system.....Hot Shots Golf is not only a good game in itself, but it's hardly pricey and opens up a world of emulation via HBL for you.

XXXw0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
If you're too cheap to buy one already cheap game then you don't deserve a games console. Ultimately you need to support a system.....Hot Shots Golf is not only a good game in itself, but it's hardly pricey and opens up a world of emulation via HBL for you.
No you don't, technically speaking you don't have to. I could go and buy the game, but I just don't want to buy a game in order to take advantage of an exploit. I personally would buy a game to support its developers, since I am not doing that I don't see any reason to buy the game. Plus I am quite cheap, I got the Black Friday bundle instead of buying a 2000 at 200 dollars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc