Best way forward for me?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by rickycoe123, Sep 20, 2016.

1. rickycoe123
    OP

rickycoe123 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2014
    I currently have an N3DSXL on 9.2.0-20E whilst running Gateway with Profile Exploit. Whats the best way forward for me now. I've not used A9HL etc so no idea how to use/install it. I would like to be able to go online using CIA games and also a much faster boot option to some sort of emunand. Any tips?

2. astronautlevel

astronautlevel Trying to Find My Way

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Siteā„¢
    Your best bet is A9LH, as it's really the only way for a "much faster boot time."

As for not knowing how to install it, there's a super helpful guide here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

3. mudassirul

mudassirul GBAtemp Fan

Jan 13, 2010
    A9lh with lump is the best setup, you can keep or lose your EmuNAND but I'd say keep it so you can load gateway aswell. To load gateway you can chain load gateway a9lh file through luma or just load luma by itself to play Cia's online while having all your saves on one EmuNAND, downside is EmuNAND makes it more difficult to load GBA Ware (I think). There's a good guide here on the temp but be very careful as there are risks involved and you should keep copies of your Nand saved to your computer

4. rickycoe123
    OP

rickycoe123 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 23, 2014
    So, you guys dont think going back to stock is a good option for me? I own all my own carts, so no pirating at all is done by me.

5. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    It's easy easier to run homebrew with a hacked system. Plus stuff exclusive to CFW that is not piracy like NTR