Hacking Best USB Loader?

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't touched my wii in awhile, and I'm deciding on maybe download playing Xenoblade to try it because I want to see if it lives up to its hype, and I was wondering what was the best USB loader at this point and time.

I have CFG Loader on it right now, I was wondering if there was any better.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was a wiiflow supporter, but after trying the new CFG, I'm switching over. Seems to have more customizability, especially with weird iOS combinations.

Hope that helps

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not that good, it can't even load GC.iso's
wink2.gif

nythu123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i personally think usb loader gx is good cuz of the way its set up. i have usb loader gx and neo gamma, but neo gamma doesnt work. Usb loader gx is good cuz most games dunt need any alterations in its settings besides pal/ntsc-j games, which can still be played.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
nythu123 said:
i personally think usb loader gx is good cuz of the way its set up. i have usb loader gx and neo gamma, but neo gamma doesnt work. Usb loader gx is good cuz most games dunt need any alterations in its settings besides pal/ntsc-j games, which can still be played.
Trolling aside, USB Loader GX was previously abandoned. Plus it stopped working for me after I used its built-in updater to update to an official release. PLUS it has beta features that aren't really safe... like corrupting partitions.

game_rat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try them all out and see what you think. I've used them all but I prefer using USB Loader GX. To me, it's pretty much a gui thing. I prefer to see my titles in a list view and the GX list view flows very well. The CFG list view is a little too choppy for me. My games have always played well on GX and CFG so it just came down to the gui.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree GX is great, I use GX and CFG and the compatability is about the same.

If you want to Beta test then you should expect issues - thats the whole point of beta testing.

Love the new feature on GX of putting ther saves onto the SD card rather than the Wii menu, hopefully CFG will follow and add the feature as it helps with the lack of wii menu.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
game_rat said:
Try them all out and see what you think. I've used them all but I prefer using USB Loader GX. To me, it's pretty much a gui thing. I prefer to see my titles in a list view and the GX list view flows very well. The CFG list view is a little too choppy for me. My games have always played well on GX and CFG so it just came down to the gui.
The GUI was changed recently (looks way better IMO). Even if you don't want to switch, you should at least try the new one out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.