Best SNES Emu?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by tiduscrying, Nov 24, 2012.

Nov 24, 2012

Best SNES Emu? by tiduscrying at 12:51 AM (843 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. tiduscrying
    OP

Member tiduscrying that butt...

United States
    I have cruised the forums for similar questions and unfortunately the only ones I have found were very outdated. I haven't been really keeping up with the scene since last winter, so I have no idea if there have been any changes in emulators. Currently, I am using SNES9X Euphoria R2 on my PSP 3000 (6.39 PRO-B10). It has save state and cheat support, but the sound does very bizarre things and certain games don't play well at all (Super Mario World).

I am pretty much looking for a SNES emu with full sound support, save states, and maybe cheats. Ya'know, standard emulator stuff.

Any help is greatly appreciated, even if I find out the current emu is the best as it gets. :yaypsp:

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    You're not finding new info because there's not new info. The emulators haven't been updated in ages, the ones listed in the emulation sticky here are the best.

Euphoria R2's old, grab a recent branch. Do note that the latest Euphoria's cheat support broke and was never fixed. The tylmecm-whatever branch has working cheats.