Hacking Best site to get a flashcard in aus?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have no idea what that table is supposed to show, indeed it makes little sense from where I sit and what I know of DS flash carts.

online multiplayer is dead. You need to mod the ROM and join (or run) one of those custom servers.

I recall some carts having issues with download play way back when but that should not be an issue here. Local multiplayer I vaguely recall some stuff with trimming for but that might have been online. Certainly nothing I know of.

I am surprised at the lack of cheats but I guess if they used a really bad kernel it would be a thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-auto-trainer-maker-dsatm.80540/ exists for a reason though.

RTS/savestates is not unexpected.

Homebrew enabled? If you can run a ROM you can run homebrew. I had not heard of any clones not having a DLDI patch.

Equally what is wrong with the one a few dollars more?

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the one for a few dollars more doesn't work with ntr boot it seems not like its a problem but if i want to hack another 3ds i'd have to do the dsi ware hax.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RTS/savestates is not unexpected.

Homebrew enabled? If you can run a ROM you can run homebrew. I had not heard of any clones not having a DLDI patch.

Equally what is wrong with the one a few dollars more?
The comparison charts from shops are always a bit meh.
The Stargate currently does not have a working DLDI file, nor an automatic patch.
The DSTWO Plus doesn't work with NTRBoot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?