• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,547
  • Replies 16
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
What the title says. 3 answers allowed. Put answers in bold. I tried making this a poll, but this happened:
2021-05-07-194601_1920x1080_scrot.jpg

Reactions: Silent_Gunner

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If Scott the Woz asked you to be his friend would you be his friend?
I'm sure Scott Wozniak is a lovely person but the character he plays Scott the Woz is an unfunny sarcastic cunt. So no he wouldn't be my friend.

And yes I use cunt in the American way not the Scottish way where cunt means friend lol.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: slaphappygamer

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I'm sure Scott Wozniak is a lovely person but the character he plays Scott the Woz is an unfunny sarcastic cunt. So no he wouldn't be my friend.

And yes I use cunt in the American way not the Scottish way where cunt means friend lol.
Just checked out Scott the Woz because of this thread and I don't hate him.

He does his thing, does have similar sarcastic humor that alot of Gamer youtubers have like Penut Butter Gamer and Jon Tron that I'm not big on for that type of humor, but nothing else to hate on him.

He's been at it for over a decade getting very little views, wasn't till recently his channel exploded. He uploads consistently every week not missing a single week so he has good work ethic, he doesn't let his friends get too involved in the production of his videos because he doesn't want that boss power dynamic over them, and never mentions to comment like and subscribe, which annoys me about lots of youtubers.

Overall he's a-ok. Just some guy doing his thang, trying to make some jokes, whether or not those jokes land can't hate on him for trying, and has that just some person recording in their house feel, doesn't feel commercialized like alot of YouTuber channels do.

Last edited by SG854,

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Scott just annoys the hell out of me, not so bad I wouldn't piss on him if it was on fire but annoying all the same. And what the hell is with the bottle of Peptobismol in the back of his "set"

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo