Hacking Best PSP Go CFW: Which?

adrian2040

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
After all of this PSP Hacking that have been done in the past month or two, what would we the best PSP Go CFW? Mine is right now in using the HEN 6.20 TN-B firmware.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
How is 6.35 Unstable? Whilst i've never used it i've not heard of any instability....and again Coldbird+Liquidzigong >>>> Total_Noob

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They're both good enough however, 6.20 TN-B has more features than the 6.3X PRO, so if I was you I'd go with 6.20 TN-B for now.
@Xist... without Total_Noob neither of them would exist.. It doesn't mean LZ is better if he does all the piracy needs for you. -_-

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
How is 6.35 Unstable? Whilst i've never used it i've not heard of any instability....and again Coldbird+Liquidzigong >>>> Total_Noob
The signed HEN is known to crash on 2000s unless you have UMD cache off, I can confirm it.

Also the "latest" SNES9xTYL freezes upon loading a ROM in 6.35, I had to get the non-ME version or whatever for my friend's 3000... but this may also happen on 6.20 and such, I haven't tried them.

But other than that AFAIK 6.35's the same as 6.20, minus downgrading.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i didn't actually mean the signed HEN but i suppose that counts...also compatibility is minimally different.

And no, actually Coldbird and Liquidzigong had nothing to do with TN, more the other way around.

Coldbird has been around in the scene for years and LZ is proven to know how to reverse engineer firmware implementations. TN owes more to their assistance than him to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay