rajendra82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
luan87us said:
Just ordered a AK2 from stuffs4kids. It was $24.xx after shipping (3-5days). This site based in USA so hopefully I'll get my AK2 soon. I would have ordered from 5thdemesion store but they only accept paypal payment. 5thdemesion has free shipping and very good prices (their AK2 was only $20, CycloDS $46.xx). I would recommend 5thdemesion to anyone uses Paypal and lives in North america

Any store that uses free shipping probably ships by Fedex Smartpost. It's a horribly unreliable, generally hated by many service that can take anywhere from 4 days to 3 weeks, depending on which sortation centers your package bounces between. Smartpost is actually as unreliable as cheap rate oevrseas shipping.

I could be wrong about that store, but in my experience, it's what these businesses typically use. They ship "free" by mailing everything in large pickup batches which costs very little.

Dealwoot shipping free to me used USPS, not FedEx Smartpost.

luan87us

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
5thdimension said:
We ship via Canada Post.

Smartpost is US only. One store I ordered from gave me a tracking # and didn't bother to tell me what ship method they used. I had to call them on the phone to find out it was Smartpost, then jump through google searches to find their tracking page, since they don't link to it anywhere ont he Smartpost website. So far my luck with them hasn't been too bad as far a stransit times go, but one package came to me in abysmal shape. Fedex Smartpost employees really don't care when it gets to you, or what condition it's in.
Not every store does that. I've ordered from many stores with free shipping and they used UPS ground or USPS. Fedex is generally known to be crap. They never care about your package unless it's has insurance and delivery confirmation requires. They will leave your package in your doorstep if no one come pick it up instead of redelivery or leave a note. I always choose UPS/USPS over Fedex shipping. although USPS has very slow updated tracking system.

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
luan87us said:
Diosoth said:
5thdimension said:
We ship via Canada Post.

Smartpost is US only. One store I ordered from gave me a tracking # and didn't bother to tell me what ship method they used. I had to call them on the phone to find out it was Smartpost, then jump through google searches to find their tracking page, since they don't link to it anywhere ont he Smartpost website. So far my luck with them hasn't been too bad as far a stransit times go, but one package came to me in abysmal shape. Fedex Smartpost employees really don't care when it gets to you, or what condition it's in.
Not every store does that. I've ordered from many stores with free shipping and they used UPS ground or USPS. Fedex is generally known to be crap. They never care about your package unless it's has insurance and delivery confirmation requires. They will leave your package in your doorstep if no one come pick it up instead of redelivery or leave a note. I always choose UPS/USPS over Fedex shipping. although USPS has very slow updated tracking system.
Agreed. FedEx 3 day shipping is very good in my past experiences. USPS has bad tracking but their rates are quite good. Makes me wish I lived in the US. But Canada Post's rates are also pretty decent.

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mixinluv2u said:
5thdimension: how long does it typically take for the product to arrive for an US customer?
About a week. Nobody has really e-mailed me to confirm that they got the package, I assume they are too busy using it.
smile.gif

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luan87us said:
Diosoth said:
5thdimension said:
We ship via Canada Post.

Hasbro Toy Shop uses Smartpost for their basic ship rate, as does woot.com. Bear in mind, HTS charges a friggin fortune for shipping on any order, and they still use Smartpost. A good number of "free shipping" deals I've also used ended up via Smartpost. Unfortunately, many of the places that use Smartpost pretty much force you into it. The only way they offer other methods is if you pay much more for another ship method.

owmyballs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheLifeRuiner said:
As I said in another topic, I'm just writing to let you all know that focalprice.com has confirmed that they are selling the 2.1 version of the AK 2.

THANKS!

I'll have to jump on these at $11.50 shipped. I don't mind the wait.

luan87us

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from stuffs4kids on 1/13/09 and used the cheapest Shipping available and got my card on 1/15/09. Total only $24.xx for Acekard 2.1

owmyballs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
owmyballs said:
TheLifeRuiner said:
As I said in another topic, I'm just writing to let you all know that focalprice.com has confirmed that they are selling the 2.1 version of the AK 2.

THANKS!

I'll have to jump on these at $11.50 shipped. I don't mind the wait.

I placed my order for 6 of these on the 15th and they show that they have already shipped.
I will update on version when I get them.

cr8tive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5thdimension said:
Hey guys, sorry for the whole sales pitch and all.. and if a mod wants me to remove this post it's fine with me. But we are selling AceKard 2's for $24 CAD, with free shipping. They should be in stock on either Monday or Tuesday if you're willing to wait. Link is in my signature.

after looking through this thread i've decided to give a shot with 5thdimension. they dont mess around i can tell you that. i ordered today and they later emailed me and said it was shipped!!
yaynds.gif
i'll report back again once i get the acekard

xeorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a Transcend 8GB Micro SDHC from Newegg and an AK2.1 from Stuffs4Kids.com on 1/16, came today, 1/20.

Very fast shipping, and I live on the west coast(they ship from NJ). I'd recommend them.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1