Best Place to Buy CHeap DReamcast Titiles?

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like the title, can someone tell me a place where Dreamcast games are sold cheaply? Thanks a bunch!

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
heres the inevitable ebay referall.

edit: I would recommend getting a dreamcast that can play backups, if you don't care for having the original game.

problem is, my dad doesnt let me buy off of ebay (even though he does himself...). not putting down your post or anything. Something like stores.

alejolink11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try swap meets or flea markets. people sell cheap old games there without knowing values for super cheap. as an example i got a working n64 with everything, 2 controllers, and 6 games for 30 dollars. and dreamcast games are common too

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check pawn shops i got one with 3 controllers, 2 vmu's, 1 performance brand memory card, and a rumble pack all for $20 and i found some orginal games as well.
as for bacup/pirated game options ALL Dreamcast can play backups you just have to burn them differently on the newer ones.
older self booting dc backups are audio/data rips and need to be converted to data/data ones to be played on the newer Dreamcast models.
you can just burn thse with IMGburn to a cd-r as long as you put a certain ddl file in the imgburn folder.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
hi,

there is no need to have threads locked when you have your question answered
smile.gif

any contribution made in the future is welcome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...