Hacking Best place to buy AK 2i in Canada ?

Snafu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What site would be the best to buy the AK 2i ? I'm not in a big rush but I don't mind paying $5 more to have it come quicker . I live in Vancouver, Canada.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have ShopTemp which is affiliated with GBAtemp, but ships from HongKong. Choose the free shiping to avoid any Canadian sales tax.

In Canada you have KickGaming, 5thDimensionStore and GamerSection. However someone did report getting an Acekard clone from GamerSection, but that was back in January.

If you are new to the Acekard, have a read of my guide http://gbatemp.net/t218103-updated-n00b-gu...up-your-acekard

It's important to note that you will need a DS/ DS Lite/ DSi with FW 1.3 to update the cart so you can use it on a DSi with FW 1.4.

ShopTemp will pre-update the cart to 1.4 before shipping for an extra $1, i've no idea about those 3 Canadian retailers but it should say on their product pages if they do the same.

WaffleDee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've only ordered anything from shoptemp and it arrived in 11/2 weeks. You don't have to wait very long anyways but feel free to check other stores too.

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Snafu said:
What site would be the best to buy the AK 2i ? I'm not in a big rush but I don't mind paying $5 more to have it come quicker . I live in Vancouver, Canada.
You can try us at www.ModchipCentral.com

Receive your order in 2-3 business days from us
smile.gif

Snafu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went ahead and bought from shop temp last night. It seemed the safest with no shipping. I do have a DS Phat so I'll figure out how to update the firwmware. Damn , if I saw 5thdimensionstore , I would have ordered from there .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters