Hacking Best Place to buy a Supecard Dstwo

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KJB, just as TK_Saturn said, you should buy it from ShopTemp , as it is the Official Shop of GBATemp, and is one of the best online shops for DS FlashCards, believe me, KJB, you will not be dissapointed with ShopTemp.

BTW, a great choice for a flashcard
yay.gif
, youre not one of those N00BS R4(i) Fanboys, Im glad you made your research
wink.gif

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Shoptemp is good but the shipping is expensive due to having to ship from China. If you live in the US I would recommend realhotstuff instead. I think they still have free shipping but if not you will still save $10-$15 in shipping and it will get to you faster (shipped from New Jersey).

As for the DSTwo, it is an excellent choice. Though the GBA emulator isn't that good (about the same as the Dingoo/PSP one) DS games work great and the in game menu is far more compatible that my old CycloDS. So far, I haven't come across any games that will lock up if you use the in game menu or save states unlike the CycloDS where you had to be careful. For example, Chrono Trigger would lock up in battle, Final Fantasy 4 would lock up unless on the world/town/dungeon map (i.e. not in battle, in the menus, or in a cutscene), and Final Fantasy 12 would lock up anywhere with the in game menu on the CycloDS (Firmware 1.58) yet no problems on the DSTwo.

WaffleDee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nl255 said:
Shoptemp is good but the shipping is expensive due to having to ship from China. If you live in the US I would recommend realhotstuff instead. I think they still have free shipping but if not you will still save $10-$15 in shipping and it will get to you faster (shipped from New Jersey).

shop temp shipping is free if you pick airmail. Took slightly more than one week to arrive for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*