Best place to buy 3DS XL?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by 1stClassZackFair, May 18, 2014.

1. 1stClassZackFair
    OP

1stClassZackFair GBAtemp Regular

Aug 28, 2012
    United States
    Texas
    I've been wanting to purchase a 3DS XL for some time now and I was wondering what stores have the best return policy for defective electronics. I was thinking of purchasing one through Amazon,but after looking at some negative reviews I'm not so sure now. What if my XL craps out after the return period ends? I really want to buy one, but I want to make sure I'll be able to return/exchange if it were to start messing up. In my small city we have a Gamestop, WalMart, H-E-B, and a Radioshack. Would it be better to purchase the XL at one of those stores or from Amazon/Ebay? I've looked at the return policies for all the stores,but none of them specifically mention the return/exchange policy for defective electronics. Where have you guys had the best return experience for a defective electronic? (Just in case the XL were to crap out somehow)

Edit: On Ebay it says that defective game consoles are covered exclusively by the manufacturer's warranty. That's just great.

2. 1stClassZackFair
    OP

Aug 28, 2012
    United States
    Texas
    "Unapologetically" bumping this.

3. Snailface

Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Sep 20, 2010
    Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    Walmart without a question.

1stClassZackFair likes this.
  4. 1stClassZackFair
    OP

Aug 28, 2012
    United States
    Texas
    Hmmm. You've had good experiences there?