Best online shop to buy used 360 games?

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for a reliable place that sells cheap used games that is trusted. I don't want to deal with eBay I want to pay a set price not bid. Any good places?

I looked at amazon but seeing if anything else better out here.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Amazon. That is what I use. As trusted as you can get. Use it often and never failed. No 360, but other games and items.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought Mercs 3DS from ShopTo.net and had no problems. Reasonable prices, no bidding, weekly specials, etc. Might be worth a look.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devante said:
gohastings.com always has really cheap used games and good sales.

GoHastings is pretty good, I usually buy most of their stuff through their Amazon shop.

But I'll second Amazon, I buy almost everything video gaming from there. I got my Xbox 360 there, my PSP, my PSP Go, almost all my Xbox 360 games, and numerous other items (like Magic cards). Of course reliability depends on your seller but I've never met one whose done wrong.

I'll also suggest Half.com (it's an eBay-operated site but it doesn't work like eBay). I bought tons of used PS2 games there. I literally spent .75 cents (plus shipping) on a used copy of MGS2. It was in crap condition and it was disc-only but it worked fine and I played the whole way through. But I've bought plenty of used games there and the prices can get really cheap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-