best online multiplayer games?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by RitchieRitchie, Mar 7, 2016.

1. RitchieRitchie
    OP

RitchieRitchie GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2013
    Hi there,

I've recently bought a vita and was just wondering what the best (and still active) online games are? I put up a post about Nidhogg the other day which nobody responded to which I took as a) no one is playing it so I shoulodn't buy it or b) everyone hates me. I suspect 'b' is the correct answer but for my self esteem I shall pretend the answer was 'a'.

So anyone have any ideas?

2. Tikker

Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 8, 2007
    Canada
    Helldiver's still seems fairly active

RitchieRitchie likes this.
  3. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    We got Freedom Wars a while back so who knows if its still active or not. If it is, thats a good one.

4. RitchieRitchie
    OP

RitchieRitchie GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2013
    Thanks for the advice (on this and the nidhogg thread), appreciate it! I've played a few games of FIFA online which were okay although I got beaten in them and also Most Wanted which was kinda fun (me and another guy just ended up trying to ram one another off the road and forgot about the race).

I never got Nidhogg in the end as it looked like a dead community but I'll look into Freedom Wars. Any idea if people are still playing Wipeout online?

cheers

5. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    No idea. Wipeout was free a long time ago, kinda like the free game you got for signing up for PS+. I have no idea about the community though.