Best games that dont use analog

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Op, do you like retro games? Theres thousands of games that are dpad only. Try some emulators. Everything until 64/ps1/saturn era is dpad only.

And it is easy to fix,get the hall effect guliekit joystick replacement. No drift,smaller dead zones,no real degradation over time. That's excellent advice.

[Removed] -WeedZ

Last edited by WeedZ,

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Removed] -WeedZ

Does these kits exist for switch? Plebase give us a link I am very thanks.

They were supposed to be out but apparently they aren't released yet. They put up a tweet that they are going to release. They haye their "elves" sticks but they're carbon film type ⁴

Last edited by WeedZ,
Reactions: impeeza

Morricorne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Op, do you like retro games? Theres thousands of games that are dpad only. Try some emulators. Everything until 64/ps1/saturn era is dpad only.

And it is easy to fix,get the hall effect guliekit joystick replacement. No drift,smaller dead zones,no real degradation over time. That's excellent advice.

[Removed] -WeedZ
I have Nintendo Switch online EP. With some nes/snes games on it.
But those games are a little boring.
Thats why i look for newest games.
I sayed for now i don't have time to replace this joycon. I decided keep this switch in this condition. Cause i gather some money, buy steam deck. And sell all my physical switch games. Steam deck its a better handheld option in my opinion.
I hear i can play Pokemon lets go pikachu with dpad only. Its that True?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom