Hacking Best emulation settings for Supercard?

Corey103

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the best settings in the Cats [SNES] and GBA emulator? I have the game config already, but what settings in the program itself are the smoothest?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Highest CPU level, 1 frame skip & automatic.
Does it really work when you have it on auto? I'm pretty sure (but not completely sure) that the frame skip level is only affected when "manual" is on.
From my past experience, I put the frame skip on 1, then turned it on automatic and it ran much better than leaving it on 0 and turning on automatic.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Highest CPU level, 1 frame skip & automatic.
Does it really work when you have it on auto? I'm pretty sure (but not completely sure) that the frame skip level is only affected when "manual" is on.
From my past experience, I put the frame skip on 1, then turned it on automatic and it ran much better than leaving it on 0 and turning on automatic.
Hmph...I've only ever noticed any change with manual, mainly because when I revisit the settings after I set it to auto it always goes back to "Frame Skip 2".

But it doesn't matter, I guess I'm wrong. But I will say this, the optimal setting for smooth animation for GBA is "Manual Frame Skip 0", however that causes crackling audio, so it's a good idea use that only if you have the audio off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup