best dsi flashcart

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by raep, May 6, 2009.

May 6, 2009

best dsi flashcart by raep at 6:13 PM (1,906 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. raep
    OP

Newcomer raep Member

Puerto Rico
    Im interested in getting a dsi flashcart since my dsi as been getting dust since released date well i was wondering wich would be the best one what i mostly want is to play game backups homebrew while its good its not a very important feature for me at the moment it as to be able to comunicate wirelesly to ohter flashcarts like cyclo cause thats what all my friends have but im preatty sure all flashcarts can do that i was thinking of getting the acekard 2i but i wanted to get the opinion from you guys first oh and i also would like to know how is the compatibility for new games do they tend to work or do they require some sort of patching out of all this stuff i would like to know wich flashcarts u guys would recomend me thanks [​IMG]

2. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    There is something called a SEARCH button up top. Please use it because there are many threads on this subject.

Anyways, my list is as follows:

1) M3 Reali (not released yet)
    2) iTouch2 (made by M3, it's their budget card)
    3) Acekard2i w/ AKAIO firmware

Also, keep in mind none of these cards operate in DSi mode becuase it hasn't been hacked yet. They only work in DS mode.

3. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Please for the love of god don't start another one of these topics (ad BTW this is the wrong forum for one of these topics too).

The search bar is your friend.

4. papajohns

Newcomer papajohns Newbie

United States
  5. P.S

Newcomer P.S Advanced Member

Sweden
    Acecard 2i, to bad that they don't update the real firmwire.

6. Blythe31

Member Blythe31 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I don't get how you don't end up posting here seeing as it's the link RIGHT BELOW where "hardware, devices, and utilities" is posted.
    There are several threads and polls posted in there that'll help someone interested in deciding what they want.
    and there is no "best" flashcart. It comes down to your preferences. Which has the best support, OS, etc.
    Personally I'd recommend the AK2i or waiting for the M3 Real I. I'm still waiting on TC to come out with a release hopefully. [​IMG]

The cards will work with the newer games. With the AK2i you're just gonna want to make sure you have the latest loaders and the wifi plug-in.

7. raep
    OP

Newcomer raep Member

Puerto Rico
    ok sory for my stupidity of not searching and whatnot i was dumb and i recognise it i went with the acekard 2i with akaio and till now other than noticing a small lag i havent been having any problems the only thing that for some reason the first day i wasnt able to update via wifi but then it fixed on itself crazy rigth lol @Blythe i have also been waiting from team cyclops and i still am but for them to take this long is weird i think either teyre stuck on something, its not gonna happen or theyre waiting for a dsi game so they can make a flashcart that runs on dsi mode