Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
reaper00004 said:
The oldest living democracy in the world
biggrin.gif

USA

Its not the oldest, not even close.

Iceland has been a democracy since the year 930 (longest democracy) and look what happens now; one credit crush and the WHOLE country goes bankrupt
unsure.gif

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
reaper00004 said:
Anyway, there's no "best country". It's all a matter of taste!

its not about what you think is actuly the best country overall like has best this tthis and that, just more like your favourite country that you think is the best for your oppinion, its not like i want a flame war
tongue.gif

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Galacta said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Australia.

I was born on the wrong side of the world.
Australia is the lucky country, not much killers, robbers etc.
You should live here, in Aus.
biggrin.gif

I thought Australia was founded and made up of the convicts (killers, robbers, petty thieves etc.) shipped out to Australia?
smileipb2.png

It's safer to live under 'Down Under'. Here in NZ, no killer Croc's, disemboweling kangaroo's, drop bears, snakes or spiders. Our most dangerous animal is the almighty sheep.
rofl.gif

All the Countries around the world have their own amazing sight's/history/background which makes every country unique (Sometimes quite similar) places. Some places appeal more to other people while different people (or people who live there) heavily disagree.

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Talaria said:
Australia.

I thought Australia was founded and made up of the convicts (killers, robbers, petty thieves etc.) shipped out to Australia?
smileipb2.png

you are right britain sent a lot their prisoners to australia
thats why there is a new south wales cause south wales (where im from) shipped loads of criminals down there

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rowan said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Talaria said:
Australia.

smileipb2.png

you are right britain sent all their prisoners to australia
thats why there is a new south wales cause south wales (where im from) shipped loads of criminals down there

Not all their prisoners.

From this site:

"The colony's original purpose, according to Oglethorpe's plan, was as a penal colony A penal colony is a colony used to house prisoners. The British Empire's use of parts of Australia provides a classic example. Prisoners were sent far away to discourage escape (or even return after sentence-expiry), and to places otherwise inhospitable w for the resettlement of people in debtor prison. The first convicts arrived on February 12, a day still celebrated as Georgia Day. For half a century the colony was an important means of relieving overcrowding in British prisons; after the British lost control of the province they created the first colony in Australia to serve the same purpose. "

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Rowan said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Talaria said:
Australia.

smileipb2.png

you are right britain sent all their prisoners to australia

Not all their prisoners.

From this site:

"The colony's original purpose, according to Oglethorpe's plan, was as a penal colony A penal colony is a colony used to house prisoners. The British Empire's use of parts of Australia provides a classic example. Prisoners were sent far away to discourage escape (or even return after sentence-expiry), and to places otherwise inhospitable w for the resettlement of people in debtor prison. The first convicts arrived on February 12, a day still celebrated as Georgia Day. For half a century the colony was an important means of relieving overcrowding in British prisons; after the British lost control of the province they created the first colony in Australia to serve the same purpose. "
oh yeah i knew that i just wrote it wrong
biggrin.gif
sorry

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Twiggy12 said:
what do you thinknis the best country? if you think yours is, then say yours AND your 2nd

i think...japan is the best....i dont know why but i just do

Nintenterd said:
Japan and Cuba arent really countrys, more like Islands,

But my fave countries are Russia and Canada.

Although i Really love japan only cause of food and technology
biggrin.gif

reaper00004 said:
lol
I like Japan too.

QUOTE(DarkAura @ Jan 2 2009, 08:03 PM)
Japan cuz of Nihon girls and awesome crap.

Posts merged

Posts merged

Well, Tropicana, I said it's real this time right? Well, see ya everyone, I had fun in GBATemp, I have no idea when I'll be back, bye bye!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Mei-o said:
Well, Tropicana, I said it's real this time right? Well, see ya everyone, I had fun in GBATemp, I have no idea when I'll be back, bye bye!

Oh cmon, don't leave because of some idiot weeaboos.

They're all over the Internet, not just at GBAtemp.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Puh-lease everyone knows it's BAN ISLAND!
EDIT: Not that I want to go there anytime soon, but i heard they have lots of cookies!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol