Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

• PS3

• Total voters
K

KaliKot

SNES definitely. Although I had a Megadrive at that time I was able to play SNES on my friends' houses

The best Beat Em Ups such as Ninja Warriors, Knights of the Round, Final Fight 3

Contra 3, Mario Games, Chrono Cross FF 4-6, Dragon Quest, Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Preimum

Street Fighter 2 and SF Alpha 2, Dragonball Z games, Super Metroid! Yu Yu hakusho games, Mortal Kombat,

I could go on and on, there's gonna be nothing which can match it..and oh yeah, EARTHBOUND

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pity anyone picking a sony system, but it likely would show their age group probably, or at least when they started gaming. Though outside of just being funny I'd love to hear the few who did PS3 justify it.
smile.gif
From a historical perspective, recovery perspective, introduction of many key styles games live off today and so on I'd slap the honor on the NES/Famicom alone as it is why we're still gaming today after that lovely bomb in 1983.

I respect the large selection towards the SNES as it refined and added a bit more to what the NES laid the backbone for and really fine tuned it about as nicely as anything at home in 2D (and fake 3D w/Mode7) could do the honors to it.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I'm between NES, PS2, PS1, GENESIS but I can live PS2 for most, If I want to have a console and stuck within an Island, I want it to be PS2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m