Hacking best cart for 3ds xl?

Monster3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get a DSTwo and save yourself future trouble.As it's the only cart that's never needed a new model to get past an update.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I was hesitant at first, I gotta say...Just get a DSTwo and be done with any flashcart problems. These are my own personal reasons for getting a DSTwo instead of the R4.

* .avi video playback
* fast updates
* gba emulator
* snes emulator
* latest 3DS firmware compatibility
* can use 32gb SDHC (probably overkill for DS games, but WOO!)
* autopatching
* can use cheats

It's like a less-pretty CycloDS Evolution but with more features. Sacrifices, I suppose. The DSTwo was well worth the money.

Cerberus87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have money to burn get the DSTwo. Otherwise, go for the R4i Gold.

The Acekard 2i used to be a good card as well but so far the team hasn't been able to crack latest 3DS protection (either that or they gave up on the card, because no updates).

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If you have money to burn get the DSTwo. Otherwise, go for the R4i Gold.

The Acekard 2i used to be a good card as well but so far the team hasn't been able to crack latest 3DS protection (either that or they gave up on the card, because no updates).
AKAIO dev confirmed the AK2i ran out of space for updates, so they can't fit all the data that's needed now.

They could just make a new model with more space like other flash carts did, don't know why they're not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...