Best card (& software) for DSi

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by YetoJesse, Aug 30, 2009.

1. YetoJesse
    OP

YetoJesse GBAtemp Regular

May 30, 2009
    Netherlands
    Hoooome
    I got the DSi but the DSTTi doesn't get any firmware anymore... for what I heard, best card is the Acekard2 or sum. like that :S...
    plz, someone, helpz XD... BTW i'm planning on updating my DSi whenever possible, so keep that in mind ^^

2. rockstar99

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    acekard 2 is goo dbut if your willing to pay extra but get the best features and software get the m3i zero

3. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    do you have a spare DS to do flashing?

if no = get m3i0 or scds1i (they have an external usb device allow you to do the flashing via PC)
    if yes = you can always consider about getting ak2i, m3i0 or scds1i

please read this thread for more information http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=176272

4. YetoJesse
    OP

YetoJesse GBAtemp Regular

May 30, 2009
    Netherlands
    Hoooome
    I have the old DS but considering the possibility of me selling it and heaving a nice job at me age, i'll get the M3I zero ^^... I thank you!!!

5. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
  6. Fatboy12345236

Fatboy12345236 GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2009
    There is no "DSi Software" as of now, The DSi Runs in DS mode when running so basically enjoy your DS [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice