Deleted member 49417

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I have just known about the ds flash card business and was wondering which is the best buy. I went over the reviews and discover that everything is quite fine. Personally, I would like evrybody's own opinions. I have saved enough money to buy any flash card so I was wondering which is the best overall game experience. Is the Supercard LITE a good buy? Or the M3/G6? Or should I wait for better hardware to come out?

Edit: I personally like a better system that plays commercial games, but not that much on the homebrew side. Movies/music are not my thing, so I'm a heavy gamer. Thanks for the tip friedchicken, my dad was saying that for days. Sigh...

gr33dy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest spending a bit more time in the forums reading as there are several threads on this exact same topic. Also, compare each cart(I assume G6L, SCL, M3L) and figure out what you want (ie. 100% GBA compatibility? Homebrew? Expandable memory?) and then make an educated decision.

friedchicken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i personally like supercard lite. ds roms capability wise, its the same as m3/g6. gba roms, m3/g6 is better. but sc lite has better homebrew support and its cheaper.

i personally dont play alot of gba games and loves DSOrganize (homebrew), something i heard doesnt work on m3/g6 and support for it by DSO author is stopped at the moment.

the selling point here is price. its cheaper.

if you're gonna wait. you'll be waiting for better hardware forever! although the ds-x sounds good but for 512MB, it has a price too steep and we dont know what support it will have from its manufacturer. SC is well trusted and have been supporting their product.

keltplayer

Trophies
XP
Country
Frankly, SC is not as cheap. Yes, card and passcard ALONE is cheap, but add it with a memory card and see
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ