Best anime attack

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what i hear. I just caught up with Naruto, but im not really pining for a new something... but people keep trying to get me into Bleach, One Piece, or Fairy Tail.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thats what i hear. I just caught up with Naruto, but im not really pining for a new something... but people keep trying to get me into Bleach, One Piece, or Fairy Tail.
One piece is only if you have 500+ eps of time on ur hands and it takes ages to get good.
Bleach is a rather obvious choice
I'd prioritise fairy tail in my opinion

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Reactions: 1 person

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i would go with the giga slave seem how if you fail to control it the world ends and freaking calls the mother of all creation to me no other anime attack is as powerful
and i have watch alot of anime

or the ragna blade equally as power as the giga slave

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
-Video-
What a real weapon is supposed to do.
That "weapon" would break her spine in a nanosecond from picking it up unless it's made of paper mache.
Well shes not a human :P
This means... age of consent does not apply...

...go on. :creep:
I have not a clue to what you mean.
I was joking that she looks underage, ugh, it's not funny anymore now that I've said it. :P

And by "go on" I implied "tell us more about her", looks like a fun anime.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
-Video-
What a real weapon is supposed to do.
That "weapon" would break her spine in a nanosecond from picking it up unless it's made of paper mache.
Well shes not a human :P
This means... age of consent does not apply...

...go on. :creep:
I have not a clue to what you mean.
I was joking that she looks underage, ugh, it's not funny anymore now that I've said it. :P

And by "go on" I implied "tell us more about her", looks like a fun anime.
It's Black Rock Shooter Herself, From Black Rock Shooter TV,
She is a alternate Ego, a being created to shoulder the "pain" of their humans counterpart, Well in the anime it is, the manga and game have different settings.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Fate/zero Rider's noble phantasm immediately comes to mind.
A reality marble containing an army of heroic spirits.
Hell yeah.

Reactions: 1 person

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pen + Death Note

Name, COD. Everyone Dies.

One does not need flashing lights and OTT scream-your-lungs-out attacks.

Failing that... [i/e using a more traditional anime attack]

This.

Best video of it I can find on short notice, LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, you can tell him you quit when you see him in court, (For defecation on property, charges)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There's a difference in a abusive management rather than one drilling into you for messing up
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Told my last boss that I was resigning and he was confused and asked if I was serious 😭🤣
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My last boss got investigated for racial slurs and guess what happened to him
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I luckily haven't had a boss in over 20 years, (independent contractor) but the people I do work for, it's pretty much like they my bosses, and yea some can be assholes. But there has been many jobs I've walked off and mailed they're checks back to them.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bosses should yell at workers for mess ups they just need to know the difference in abuse and punishment
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't abuse or curse at my employess, I feel like waving the gun around gets the point across just fine.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A boss is basically a glorified baby sitter
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I respect one's that tells someone what to do clearly, warn them when they mess up and actually put work in with a crew
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's how all of my last managers have been in this job and my last one. Last time I had a manager where I was being micromanaged to hell and back was over a decade ago when I worked retail
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My managers nowadays are perfectly fine assigning me a project and just checking in once every week or two
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had to micromanage the managers
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At my last job I (as an individual contributor, not a manager or supervisor or anything) used to be the one to tell my manager when I was traveling for work "hey I'm gonna be out of office between x and y dates, I got something on the other side of the country I'm gonna go work on"
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Which was not the normal dynamic for that role lmao
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Don't get to travel for my current job :(
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Had me started working 10 days in a row with different days off after that I was like no
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    On the bright side, I also don't even have to leave my house for my current job, so... could be worse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some of the shift workers were so bad it held us up from 10pm to 10am
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    coming to the painful realization backing up my ps2's hdd to swap in a sata ssd, i need a faster more modern way to interface with old ide hard drives than using hdlgmanclient or ftp over network.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    NIC is only 10/100 right?
    that was fast in they year 2000
    +1
    i have three network adapters 2 standard us ones with the ethernet and phone jack and one slimmer Japanese one with just a ethernet port. not sure if one would be faster than the other. i installed a sata adapter thing i got off temu for 3 dollars in the Japanese one thought, was surprised it actually works. but considering i got 18 games to go, gonna be a two day endeavor at this point.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    every time I read your username as wolfgang alchemist
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I still want to swap out the IDE board in the BBA I have for PS2, replace the aging IDE with a SATA drive as well
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I still want to swap out the IDE board in the BBA I have for PS2, replace the aging IDE with a...