Hacking Best alternative to DSCovered

wabash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, like many i am new to the scene here. Just got the Acekard 2i. Would love to use the DSCovered, but the loader we need is no longer available. Is there anything that comes close to that, or in any way improves upon the AKAIO interface to launch games? Does YSMenu do this, and if so which version to get. Thanks in advance.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no alternative, with Xenon+ sorry Taiju having a nervous breakdown, Spinalcode loosing interest and being generally aloof and the rest of us either too thick or not interested enough to take up the reins there is nothing that can be done to resurrect this great piece of homebrew.

wabash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, great indeed. Could you suggest an alternative to the AKAIO 1.8.1 for a better interface for launching games

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moonshell works great and can be skinned to look pretty good.... Oh no!..... Wait a sec..... that's right, that one's fucked as well. Just stick with AK.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hotness1 said:
Mantis41 said:
Wait a sec..... that's right, that one's fucked as well..

Wait how?
You can't load commercial ROMs from moonshell with out Taiju's work, not the latest versions anyway. I'm not sure how far you would have to back track AK and moonshell so it did function but it probably wouldn't be worth the loss of compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol