Been away for a while

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by kofman13, Aug 25, 2018.

1. kofman13
    OP

kofman13 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 29, 2011
    United States
    Last time i touched my DSi feels liek 5-7 years ago years ago. Back then i found out about the DSTWO card (there was no SD card method at the time) from this website and used that for homebrew/emulation. But now im playing with my DSi again, i love the form factor and im wondering what has happened with the scene so far. Is there any kind of homebrew/hacking done via SD card like comparable to Luma3DS/A9LH/B9S on 3DS?
    what i mainly want to do is emulate SNES on DSi. I just tried CATSFC snes for the DSTWO flashcart and performance is SO bad. is there anything decent now for DSi?
    If so, can anyone point me in the direction of the best form of SD card hack for DSi? im so out of the loop

2. AL_16

AL_16 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 13, 2017
    Ukraine
    At the moment, there is already CFW for the console. To install a custom on the DSi, you need to have Filpnote bought earlier.

3. kofman13
    OP

kofman13 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 29, 2011
    United States
    im on 1.4.3U is there a way to get Flipnote currently or not anymore?

4. AL_16

AL_16 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 13, 2017
    Ukraine
    EShop is closed for DSi so no... U can to hardmod your console or wait couple of days, Championleake is working with new exploit but i don't know for wich title

Tarmfot likes this.
  5. kofman13
    OP

kofman13 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 29, 2011
    United States
    Gotcha, thank you very much for the info. Hmm is there an SNES emulator for DSTWO flashcart that can emulate full speed? if not, a flash cart that can?

6. AL_16

AL_16 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 13, 2017
    Ukraine
    U can to try SnesDS or SNEmulDS. Work's but with some issues, video or sound bugs exists.
    Look here if interested more homebrews https://www.gamebrew.org/wiki/List_of_DS_homebrew_emulators

Tarmfot likes this.