Hacking Been an sx bitch since launch. First time using atmosphere properly, Just want to check I’ve set up

Cryzzgrantham

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have 2 vulnerable consoles, my main cfw console has been on sx since it dropped, I want to sell that console and set up a fresh cfw, transferring nsp’s from console A to console B, didn’t want to jump straight into sx again though, I want to give this atmosphere stuffs a chance.... I followed Nevercholt techs video, but some things aren’t adding up. He creates partition A (spare space, for cfw) whilst leaving 32gb spare for emunand, I followed that using a 512gb sd so I have 400ish gb where the sd files go, then leave the 32gb partition empty for emunand, he says the secondary partition shouldn’t be visible in windows. But mine is, i can see that 32gb partition, I boot and create the EmuMMC, CFW boots etc etc but that partition is showing blank when I view it on my pc, there’s 32gb space, when I boot sysnand it shows firmware 9.0.1 and I can boot emunand which shows I’m on 9.0.1 atmos 0.9.04 E. Is this all okay?/ Is there a way I can check everything is set up correctly before going online etc.

I also have 400gb worth of NSP’s to transfer to this new console, will cut/ paste suffice or will they all need installing again on this new console.

Thanks in advanced.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 vulnerable consoles, my main cfw console has been on sx since it dropped, I want to sell that console and set up a fresh cfw, transferring nsp’s from console A to console B, didn’t want to jump straight into sx again though, I want to give this atmosphere stuffs a chance.... I followed Nevercholt techs video, but some things aren’t adding up. He creates partition A (spare space, for cfw) whilst leaving 32gb spare for emunand, I followed that using a 512gb sd so I have 400ish gb where the sd files go, then leave the 32gb partition empty for emunand, he says the secondary partition shouldn’t be visible in windows. But mine is, i can see that 32gb partition, I boot and create the EmuMMC, CFW boots etc etc but that partition is showing blank when I view it on my pc, there’s 32gb space, when I boot sysnand it shows firmware 9.0.1 and I can boot emunand which shows I’m on 9.0.1 atmos 0.9.04 E. Is this all okay?/ Is there a way I can check everything is set up correctly before going online etc.

I also have 400gb worth of NSP’s to transfer to this new console, will cut/ paste suffice or will they all need installing again on this new console.

Thanks in advanced.
Any games installed to a console can not be simply given to another console otherwise people would just be sharing SD card files for piracy rather than installing .NSP files. You have to reinstall all of your games, updates, and DLC.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Thanks in advanced.
You should create the emuNAND partition as RAW. Then it won't be accessible in Windows (it might still show up as a drive letter but it will tell you to format when you try to open it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1