"Be Here Now"

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by pongozila, Jun 10, 2012.

Jun 10, 2012

"Be Here Now" by pongozila at 4:00 PM (432 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. pongozila
    OP

Newcomer pongozila Advanced Member

Brazil
    Hello everyone,
    As many of you know, the star of the show SPARTACUS, Andy Whitfield, has died of cancer. These news were extremely sad and I for one think the series is a lot different without him around, as I was watching the other day I felt the urge to go look for old news about him or something and I found this:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/426354716/be-here-now-the-andy-whitfield-story

"Be Here Now" is a documentary about Andy's life, that will be finished if they achieve a determined sum to editing and making a few extra scenes, depending on your generosity you may even get some bonuses once it's all done, I for one would be very happy to see this documentary done, and I'm here today posting this here to see if you guys wouldn't want to help too.

R.I.P. Andy, best luck!

2. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    This should be in off topic.

3. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    This is directly related to a television program, so it seems more than fitting to have it here.

Anyway, it's a shame to hear about his death at such an early age. This documentary could be pretty interesting, so I'm hoping that this Kickstarter effort goes well.