Gaming Bayonetta 2 demo thoughts

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Played the demo - the game awoke and unleashed the fire in my heart! :wub:

Anyone noticed the hand on Jeannes ass in the cutscene? Awesome!

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pretty decent graphics for me... Really fun... Enjoying to see bayonetta almost nude during the combos... Really a must have for a wii u owner!
I loved when she said that she cant stand with pets that cant obey!!!

I will buy it for sure... and oh, the bonus: every retail package of bayonetta 2 has the first game in. Definitely worth every cent once you have 2 great games for the price of one!

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Pretty decent graphics for me... Really fun... Enjoying to see bayonetta almost nude during the combos... Really a must have for a wii u owner!
I loved when she said that she cant stand with pets that cant obey!!!

I will buy it for sure... and oh, the bonus: every retail package of bayonetta 2 has the first game in. Definitely worth every cent once you have 2 great games for the price of one!

iWfqWVd.png

Certainly not for Europe, but whatever, the Special Edition costs almost the same (on different retailers) so it's not really an issue, plus the Special Edition features a physical copy of Bayonetta 1 rather than digital.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
iWfqWVd.png

Certainly not for Europe, but whatever, the Special Edition costs almost the same (on different retailers) so it's not really an issue, plus the Special Edition features a physical copy of Bayonetta 1 rather than digital.

I read what I wrote on Oficial nintendo site: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/8GnzgLRe8-ifS047QNoFsrvDn8k6R4Ey (input your birth date and it will redirect you)

"The witching hour strikes again. Brimming with intricate battles that take place in, on and all over epic set pieces, Bayonetta 2 finds our sassy heroine battling angels and demons in unearthly beautiful HD. You’re bound to love how it feels to string together combos with unimaginable weapons and to summon demons using Bayonetta’s Wicked Weave in this frantic stylized action game. Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive. Bayonetta comes packed in with the purchase of every retail packaged version of Bayonetta 2. Nintendo eShop purchases of either Bayonetta or Bayonetta 2 will include an automatic discount on the other game."

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know off hand how big ( file size ) the demo is ?

Also, am I free to delete all the 'downloaded' files on the download management screen ? Or are the 'patch' ones used by the games they are patches for ?

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
I read what I wrote on Oficial nintendo site: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/8GnzgLRe8-ifS047QNoFsrvDn8k6R4Ey (input your birth date and it will redirect you)

"The witching hour strikes again. Brimming with intricate battles that take place in, on and all over epic set pieces, Bayonetta 2 finds our sassy heroine battling angels and demons in unearthly beautiful HD. You’re bound to love how it feels to string together combos with unimaginable weapons and to summon demons using Bayonetta’s Wicked Weave in this frantic stylized action game. Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive. Bayonetta comes packed in with the purchase of every retail packaged version of Bayonetta 2. Nintendo eShop purchases of either Bayonetta or Bayonetta 2 will include an automatic discount on the other game."

That's US Nintendo site and that's why it states that every game includes it.
EU has three versions: regular, Special and First Print. Price difference between regular and Special is indeed ~2-4€ depending of the place so definitely doesn't matter othervice than that Special version may sell out from some places. But that's Nintendo there again, they doesn't realize that people use internet which is worldwide and that most understand english even though their hardware and games aren't localized so they force users to use english.

I did play first Bayonettas PS3 version I own a bit while ago and just saying that demo was thousand times better than that. PS3 version is like slideshow with something gone wrong with top part of images and then gone trough bad gaussian blur filter and it's controlled with sponge. Those things are actually so bad that they are visible even in youtube video comparison:

So yeah Bayonetta was one of my first PS3 games I got so I'm definitely excited if it's this much better on Wii U. I did go againts my opinions and preordered the fucking thing.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: