Gaming Battlefield Hardline Open Beta begins FEB 3rd (XBONE, PS4, PS3, 360, PC)

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new-battlefield-game-clues-spotted-in-battlelog-update-reports-140120093241.png
The open beta for Battlefield Hardline begins on February 3rd for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC.​

"The open beta will let you try out three different multiplayer maps and modes. First off, Hotwire mode brings high-speed chases to the Battlefield, as the criminals attempt to steal a list of marked cars while the cops try to repossess them. Available on two maps in the beta, Downtown and Dust Bowl, success in Hotwire will require excellent teamwork and precision driving."

"The desert town of Dust Bowl known for its drug trafficking problems will also be playable on Conquest, the fan favorite Battlefield mode, which takes the battle up to 64 players. Finally, there's the Bank Job map where you'll get to try out Heist mode. The criminals are trying to break into a bank vault, but the cops are doing their best to stop them. Which side of the law will you ride with?"

"On top of all this, one player on each side can help out their team through Hacker mode. Similar to Commander in Battlefield 4, Hacker mode takes surveillance to the next level as the Hackers can take control over security cameras, spot enemies and specify areas on the Battlefield for their team to attack or defend. Hacker mode will be playable on all modes in the beta."

The Gametypes will support up to 64 players on Conquest mode for both Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Hotwire and Heist will support 32.

The 360/PS3 will support up to 24 players on all gametypes.

:arrow: SOURCE

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Count me in! Really enjoyed (and still enjoying) BF3 on PC, and now I've upgraded my PC I should easily be able to play this. Will give this beta a try for sure, thanks for the heads-up

Reactions: T-hug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*