Misc Battle wait time

• Thread starter CasperH
  • Start date
  • Views 1,641
  • Replies 3
C

CasperH

How long does ut take for you guys to connect to a match with SSBB?
Is like 3 minutes (most of the time) a good deal?
Do you get error 86420 sometimes?

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very rarely do I get error messages. Make sure to turn off your modem's internal firewall.

Protip: Modem isn't your router.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sometimes, I'll keep punching the damn bag for five minutes and still get nobody. No bandwidth used, half of the bandwidth used, it doesn't matter.
Now when you have friends online though, it still takes two-three minutes to start a game. The online play in brawl is VASTLY inferior to Kart. Hell, I didn't even see how I was ranked...

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Brawl's online is simply atrocious. I wait 10 minutes for one person, then when it gets to 1 second, another person joins and it gets pushed back up to 70 seconds...And even after waiting all this time, the lag just completely destroys the game, and eventually after about 5 minutes of the lag enforced battle, I get disconnected. Just battle with friends...Mario Kart Wii's online is just so better...I don't understand why Nintendo's servers are bad on Brawl and superb on Mario Kart. The mind boggles...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: