Gaming Battle Robot Damashii [PSP]

evoker95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
this is just a simple gameplay for this game......
the game is really easy to play but for item....i dont understands all of them

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
can you prioritize the item descriptions? please? :)

I'll have to do a biiit more but yea. I can do that.

There is too many diffirent games for Gundam i cant handle this XD.

No Gundams in this one. All just other series. The complete list of units is on the first page.

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay! :D

patiently waiting for a patch. hoping that one will be released. XD
i'm almost done with the game but it'd be great if i can read the descriptions.

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crash? will you release even just the name patch? I tried doing it myself can't find the location on the eboot.bin... or if you can tell me where to find them... thanks!

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Crash? will you release even just the name patch? I tried doing it myself can't find the location on the eboot.bin... or if you can tell me where to find them... thanks!

They're in the Eboot.bin. Switch your encode to SHIFT-JIS.
Also you'll need to decrypt the Eboot first. How to do that exactly, I am not sure.
As far as when, not sure. This is sorta a side project so it only get a few minutes of work every now and then.

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, I changed the Encoding of MadEdit to SHIFT-JIS.
Which offset number are the names located? I tried searching but with no luck.

I've got two Eboot.bin's by the way. One on the SYSDIR folder then another on the SYSDIR/UPDATE folder. which one?
How to know if my Eboot.bin is decrypted?

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Ignore the one in the Update folder. That's just the PSP firmware update.
As far as how to tell, fraid I don't know. A friend of mine decrtyped it for me and he's on vacation for a while so I can't really be of any help there.

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried searching the names of the units in japanese and the save word in japanese but still no luck... if you don't mind sending your copy... by the way, the links for the danball tools is dead..

ahrimansiah

Digital Demon
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
oh! good to see a thread for this game i was losing hope xD
Guys anyone have a complete savegame with all mechs and items?? i just wana check them and see whats there! btw how many addition skills can you unlock? like the one that u get beginning which give u a cool gun which shoot laser! i loved this idea to equip my mechs with new skills/items but i wonder how many are they! also cant macross mechs transform to jet? :/

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
oh! good to see a thread for this game i was losing hope xD
Guys anyone have a complete savegame with all mechs and items?? i just wana check them and see whats there! btw how many addition skills can you unlock? like the one that u get beginning which give u a cool gun which shoot laser! i loved this idea to equip my mechs with new skills/items but i wonder how many are they! also cant macross mechs transform to jet? :/

I believe the Valks should be able to change between all 3 forms, Gerwalk, Fighter, and Battroid modes. I can't be certain though.

Claxus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
claxus.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, no... The VFs can't transform, it's a bit disappointing. The Konig Monster, however, can transform between all three forms. As for additional skills, you'll unlock more of the "TMS" ones as you play through the game, there's 6 total I think.

The main way to get skills is buying units from the same series. For example, Nirvash can equip TheEND's dual blades, and TheEND can equip Nirvashe's boomerangs. The Code Geass units share many guns and melee weapons. The Lagrange units can use each others' weapons and shields... The TMS units are universal, though, almost any unit from any series can equip them.

ahrimansiah

Digital Demon
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
damn its not a bit, its VERY disappointing specially since the game already have the transform system! and not for VFs?! why the hell they did that O.o
aww man i picked the VF as my main because i though it will unlock the transform T_T all though the missile ability is very OP if u use it behind cover :D
Btw Claxus is ur save complete? i would love to check it out! i wana see whats there to obtain ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise