ROM Hack Battle of the Giant Dragons

dsliteboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there

Is there a patch or trick to get this game going?

On m3 and ak2i it goes to menu, start the cut scenes and then just before the game the screen gets lines line an out of tune/sync tv

bugger I really want to play this game

D

Deleted User

I believe Ak2i & AKAIO 1.5 firmware solves this issue, but I could be wrong. Might try updating? I could be wrong. Good Luck.

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On R4 with firmware 1.18 it doesn't. It goes through the long un-skippable intro, then comes to a screen that is screwy. Like when you turn your tv to a channel with no cable and it's snowy.

-Krobelus

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
if YSmenu has its own loaders and they where udated then yes , if not than you cant play this game ,
this game wont work on any official flash card firmwares , and the only confirmed way to play this game is on AKAIO 1.5 with the loaders from 05.10.2009

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
okay now im stunned by the stupidity of the creators of this game , as i heard they made around 80 anty piracy protections in this game , and its not working on most flashcards , the only exception was Acekard with AKAIO 1.5 but today i found out that this game works on a DSLinker as well , so what the hell?? is this card to old and the anty piracy protections dont work on it or what

anyway i heard someones making a patch to make it work on R4 and clones

muzland

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone got this to work on a TTDS card. I have tried 1.17ao8 but still have the same issues as above.

Will akaio work on a TTDS?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
muzland said:
Anyone got this to work on a TTDS card. I have tried 1.17ao8 but still have the same issues as above.

Will akaio work on a TTDS?
1) Where did you get DSTT v1.17a08?

2) AKAIO stands for ACEKARD-all-in-one, so no.

Bookwormz13971

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shineek said:
okay now im stunned by the stupidity of the creators of this game , as i heard they made around 80 anty piracy protections in this game , and its not working on most flashcards , the only exception was Acekard with AKAIO 1.5 but today i found out that this game works on a DSLinker as well , so what the hell?? is this card to old and the anty piracy protections dont work on it or what

Technically it's not stupidity. The creators of the game put measures to prevent anti piracy and seeing as how a large sum of people are unable to play the game on a pirated copy I believe they did their jobs.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Bookwormz13971 said:
shineek said:

Technically it's not stupidity. The creators of the game put measures to prevent anti piracy and seeing as how a large sum of people are unable to play the game on a pirated copy I believe they did their jobs.

only half work , it works on DSLinker , so many protections and an oldie like DSLinker can still play this game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.