Battle Kid - Fortress of Peril

yeop

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finally! Thanks so much. I´ve checked that page a lot of times but I forgot to log in into my account so I couldn´t see that section.
Now I´m gonna try it.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm lol'ing at how maddening your hint is for people (like me) who don't know what ""normal place"'s forum" is -- given that my "normal place" are a hand full of torrent sites and the occasional direct download.

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agh, I can't find this rom anywhere. I've tried Google, my "usual" places, nothing.

I wish the guy would provide a download for the rom at the same cost as buying the actual game. But people would probably upload the rom to the net even quicker that way.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Eerpow said:
Yeah, OK, it looks really good for a NES homebrew game and you can see the effort. A game based on MegaMan can't be a bad thing right?
It's not like it's some mayor company that's copying it, like Konami for example.
Sorry if I sounded angry.
happy.gif
The thing is it's not based on megaman. It's a "metroidvania"-type game.

I was just judging from the trailer, but if it is ''metroidvania'' I'll deffo check it out.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Schlupi said:
OH YES. Got it.

It's pretty friggin sweet! I will DEFINITELY buy this soon.

Also, a hint....

check your "normal place"'s forum "Other Nintendo" section which don't host certain roms anymore. That's all I can say.

This game definitely constitutes a purchase. It is really well done.
lol I just found it, since that place was not hosting "certain" ROMs anymore I wasn't visiting either.
laugh.gif

grimtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Schlupi said:
OH YES. Got it.

It's pretty friggin sweet! I will DEFINITELY buy this soon.

-snip-

This game definitely constitutes a purchase. It is really well done.

I can't believe it took that long for me to understand what you meant. thanks for the hint.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
holy crap

this is taking longer to find than completing tempmas

did anyone finish the game?
i asking because i want to know if its like a 1 day game

EDIT
found it after reading

Vigilante said:
FOUND IT and its actualy uploaded unto downloading site so...

300megs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was just wondering what version of the game got dumped. Is it the 1.000 or 1.100 that got dumped. If I remember correctly ver 1.000 had a glitch or exploit where you wouldn't take any damage if you did something.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
300megs said:
I was just wondering what version of the game got dumped. Is it the 1.000 or 1.100 that got dumped. If I remember correctly ver 1.000 had a glitch or exploit where you wouldn't take any damage if you did something.
v1.100 is the one dumped.
I'd love to get a v1.000 for completeness sake
smile.gif

And it works on nesDS flawlessly. I use the old 0.22trunk version not the EX, though it works equally well in EX.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After playing it for a great while. It certainly feels more like a Hybrid of Metroid and Mega Man. The game design certainly feels like Metroid, with the whole exploration and getting a new item to pass X area.
But the level design feels tons like Mega Man. You'll go 'Hey, that's from Mega Man!' more than once while playing this game.

I thought I was going to be able to play this without using the 'rewind' cheat on NesDS, but once I reached the third boss. I just couldn't, that boss is so incredible hard. After 30min or so trying to beat it without cheating, I just had to in the end. Even when I was cheating, it was pretty hard lol.
Currently have two bosses left to beat and I'm stuck. Computer said I had to open a subterranean lock but I can't find it anywhere, so I decided to take a break.

I highly recommend this to everyone. It's such a little gem (and really hard game).

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
My god, where did you people get that rom?*
*(This was an expression, not a rom request)
Can't find it on google or any of my usual sites.
Not even on torrents..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: