Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Amazing review by the gbatemp staff!!
smile.gif

I only wondered about the battery usage - without the LEDs turned on or anything, just playing games.
Does it last longer then say G6 Lite or M3?

Thanks!

FAX addict

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think that my DS-X drains the battery much faster compared to regular original cards, at least that's the feeling I get.
but it might be that I'm playing my NDS much more these days, so many games to play compared to the few original games I owned.

before the ds-x, my battery seems to last forver
after the ds-x, nds needs a charge almost every day
bow.gif

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
You play at the highest brightness with your DS lite?

When I was playing on the highest I had to reload it once a day. When I moved down to the next lowest (2/4) I was shocked by how long the battery lasted.

sneef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely run out of batteries quicker on DS-X than on G6Lite. i'm sure of that.

and what really drained them was playing with supercard Lite in slot-2, and DS-X in slot-1. even though I had switched off LEDs, when I was playing supercard lite, with the ds-x still in slot-1, the LED's came on automatically, and my battery went RED really quickly. After taking out the DS-X, my battery indicator was green again, and I played comfortably for more than an hour!

just my feedback.. maybe my DS-X has problems, or maybe DS-X uses more power than we think.

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
with the music setting on max (and max on my headphones; even more battery draining), and the screen full power, i played ff3 for 4ish hours before the light went red. i could probably have squeezed an extra 20-30 minutes before it died, but i was almost home so i just saved and turned it off.

volume control, and screen brightness have more to do with the battery life than any flashcart.

sneef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just my feedback.. maybe my DS-X has problems, or maybe DS-X uses more power than we think.

What?! Can anyone confirm this? I thought that slot1s use less battery than slot2s..?

whoa.. whoa... hold it there.. i never said it uses more power than slot-2 carts.. i just said maybe it uses more power than previously thought.. seems to use a little more than my dslink anyway.. maybe even my g6lite.. and I've yet to see any real data proving that slot-1 solutions (existing ones) use less batteries than slot-2. my g6lite seems to be very good when it comes to power consumption.. what does drain batteries a lot is using "instant save" a lot in gba games.. i guess its all that extra write access to the memory

Tir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
G6 Lite seems to be the king of battery life still for whatever reason, it'll be interesting to see how the Acekard compares to DSX since they say it only uses about the same power as a normal DS cart.

niclicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nintendo says:

Battery: Lithium ion battery delivering five to 19 hours of play on a four-hour charge, depending on use; power-saving sleep mode; AC adapter.yea but how do you turn off the led's?

I was gettin about 10 now with the ds-x its alot less. i just need to turn down the brightness and turn off the leds on the ds-x

by the way

how do you turn off the led's on the DS-X?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
go ito setting and it should say like green led blue led and all the the ones with number beside them press the down arrow to 0 then they should not be on anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1