Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its on the webz guys and gals, so far I haven't heard if it works on PAL just yet but if I hear anything I'll say.

NoNameFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
its on abgw, so is Namco_Museum_Remix_USA_WII-DMZ
just checked, i dont see it anywhere..
frown.gif

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wow guys...come on....this is unacceptable..don't destroy the community with these types of thread where you clearly discuss about the location of obtaining illegal files.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow guys...come on....this is unacceptable..don't destroy the community with these types of thread where you clearly discuss about the location of obtaining illegal files.
I don't think you can get the files from there, that place I think justs lists whats been dumped like this place does.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think you guys are supposed to use that user submitted release manager thingy, Shaun closed a thread like this for Manhunt 2. But while it'sopen I'm reading that it doesn't have the same protection as SMG. Burn and play, not sure if it works on PAL however

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry noob here but I'm confused on the compatibility chart on the GBAtemp Wiki compatibility chart, this is concerning about the Battalion Wars II...

I saw that the NTSC-U to PAL compatibility of BWii has Lock-on issues and NTSC-U to NTSC-J has confirmed on a 1.2 Wiikey/1.3 WBB (semi) no update needed...

so my question is that how do I know what or where to look at (compatibility i mean)?

My Wii have the latest update on Wiikey and my Wii's firmware is 3.0U.. so basically it's a modded US version
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-