BatchDPG and codecs, help wanted please

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ether2802, Oct 28, 2009.

1. ether2802
    OP

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    Hi there, I am using BatchDPG since I started searching about movies on the M3i Zero, but after installing several utilities and codecs it finally worked great, but now I had to format my C drive, so now Im trying to install the files I had for BatchDPG to work like it used to, I remember seeing two little icons, a red and a blue one on the task bar when BatchDPG was working, I have installed Haali something something, FFDShow codec and DirectShow codec, and I now I only get the little red icon, no blue comes out, and the time of processing is taking forever, does anyone using this tool knows with little blue icon am I talking about..?? and know to install that...?? [​IMG]

2. ether2802
    OP

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    Anyone knows about this...??

3. ether2802
    OP

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    So noone knows shit about it......damn I though wrong about GBATemp...!! [​IMG]

4. red231

red231 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    ummmmm... it should be ffdshow cuz i got the exact same thing.

here, wat i did was i went to this site http://www.ffdshow.info/
    clicked on the files tab and download the newest file.
    try that

5. fearofshorts

fearofshorts GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2009
    Melbourne
    You can use any of the following: fddshow, K-Lite Codec Pack or the Combined Community Codec Pack. Any one of those three will solve the problem for you, nice and easily.
    "Eeny-Meanie-Minie-Mo..."

EDIT: also, try waiting a little longer before posting again. Forums are not online MSN chat services. People will respond in their own time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice