Hacking COMPLETED BASIC MODCHIP / DONGLE UF2 SD BOOT FILES. Trinket / Rebug / RCMX86 / Others

Joxley192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well do cos version 2 is the same as well so I will try one from ur mod chip thread

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just retry ur modchip trinket one it shut down fine and shows the hekate logo before shuting down

Joxley192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just put version one back on and it's now working fine and also rest is work cause before it wouldn't rest from the power menu so I don't know wot happened but it's fully working now weird.......

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just put version one back on and it's now working fine and also rest is work cause before it wouldn't rest from the power menu so I don't know wot happened but it's fully working now weird.......
I have just tested it. With autoboot enabled and disabled in Hekate and it is working perfectly...

Glad it is working now anyway.

Joxley192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only thing I did different this time was that I deleted the current.uf2 index and info_uf2 files that was on the trinket then copied the file where normally I just copy over the files that are there

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I installed the wires inside my Switch a few months ago waiting to receive my Trinket M0 so its been a while.

Just to confirm as I want to use this method that loads the payload from the SD.

All I need is:

- Put my Trinket in bootloader mode pressing reset twice while connected to the computer
- Copy the UF2 posted here (rename it to current.uf2 ? )
- Setup my SD with the payload as the screenshot.
- Solder the wires to the trinket after removing the resistor and USB connector as marked in the other thread)

Thats correct or am I missing something?

INDEX.HTM and INFO_UF2.TXT files are necessary? Should I delete them from the Trinket bootdrive of keep the ones that came with it?

Asking again, all I need to know is if I just have to get the file from this thread and put into the trinket.

- Need to rename it to CURRENT.UF2? Need the other 2 files from the trinker or do I get it somewhere else?

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Asking again, all I need to know is if I just have to get the file from this thread and put into the trinket.

- Need to rename it to CURRENT.UF2? Need the other 2 files from the trinker or do I get it somewhere else?
No just the UF2. If they were needed I would have provided them.

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
No just the UF2. If they were needed I would have provided them.

Thanks, the mixed up happened because on the original thread the first post still contains the info below that was confusing me

Flashing the device

Only the 3v Trinket M0 / Gemma M0 / ItsyBitsy M0 Express will work with this method. It must have a ATSAMD21 microcontroller for USB host mode purposes.
Select your chosen method and download appropriate file from attached files.
Double-press RESET on device while plugged in to PC.
You will see a small drive open. Delete / backup whatever is on there and extract the files from your download and drag and drop to the drive.
There are 3 files in total...
You need the CURRENT.UF2, INDEX.HTM and INFO_UF2.TXT from the downloaded file in the TRINKETBOOT / GEMMABOOT / ITSYBOOT drive.
Device will boot automatically
Disconnect and proceed to an install method below

So I can just delete all the files from the trinket and put CURRENT.UF2 there?

Thanks again! Will do this tonight :D

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK... Final (I think) upload of this version of the "chainloader" added to OP.

If already using this, no reason to change. It is just a filename changing exercise. And the failure graphic has changed too. Payloads go in 0 folder. This just keeps things tidy. If people want them back on the root of SD, let me know.

I plan on one version of each and one version ONLY. More boards will be added when I get UF2 / Source for them.

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a strange situation where this particular trinket m0wont populate the TRINKETBOOT drive. I've looked at the adafruit troubleshooting pages that do mention this happening on windows 7 installs, but I have updated to the latest drivers and still have the issue.

So, in short, I must work with Arduino .ino files to flash this trinket.

When attempting to compile the main.ino for flashing, I get the following errors, with the important one being "
main:253: error: 'fuseeBin1' was not declared in this scope

sendPayload(fuseeBin1, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE1);"

Log -

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Adafruit Trinket M0"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=adafruit:samd:adafruit_trinket_m0 -vid-pid=0X239A_0X001E -ide-version=10805 -build-path C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_460282 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.8.0-48-gb176eee -prefs=runtime.tools.CMSIS.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.openocd.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\openocd\0.9.0-arduino -prefs=runtime.tools.CMSIS-Atmel.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -verbose H:\NX Switch Tools\sam-fusee-launcher-internal-master\_september_2018_newmethod\main\main.ino
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=adafruit:samd:adafruit_trinket_m0 -vid-pid=0X239A_0X001E -ide-version=10805 -build-path C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_460282 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.8.0-48-gb176eee -prefs=runtime.tools.CMSIS.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.openocd.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\openocd\0.9.0-arduino -prefs=runtime.tools.CMSIS-Atmel.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -verbose H:\NX Switch Tools\sam-fusee-launcher-internal-master\_september_2018_newmethod\main\main.ino
Using board 'adafruit_trinket_m0' from platform in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\KeyboardController.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\MouseController.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\Usb.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\adk.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\hid.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\hidboot.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\hidescriptorparser.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\hiduniversal.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\message.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\parsetools.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\usbhub.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar\Adafruit_DotStar.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar\Adafruit_DotStar.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src\FlashAsEEPROM.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src\FlashStorage.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI\SPI.cpp" -o "nul"
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder\ctags\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -MMD -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp.o"
C:\adafruit\main\main.ino: In function 'void pushpayload()':

sendPayload(fuseeBin1, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE1);

^

main:253: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE1' was not declared in this scope

^

main:255: error: 'fuseeBin2' was not declared in this scope

sendPayload(fuseeBin2, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE2);

^

main:255: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE2' was not declared in this scope

^

main:257: error: 'fuseeBin3' was not declared in this scope

sendPayload(fuseeBin3, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE3);

^

main:257: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE3' was not declared in this scope

^

main:259: error: 'fuseeBin4' was not declared in this scope

sendPayload(fuseeBin4, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE4);

^

main:259: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE4' was not declared in this scope

^

main:261: error: 'fuseeBin5' was not declared in this scope

sendPayload(fuseeBin5, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE5);

^

main:261: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE5' was not declared in this scope

^

main:263: error: 'fuseeBin6' was not declared in this scope

sendPayload(fuseeBin6, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE6);

^

main:263: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE6' was not declared in this scope

^

main:265: error: 'fuseeBin7' was not declared in this scope

sendPayload(fuseeBin7, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE7);

^

main:265: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE7' was not declared in this scope

^

main:267: error: 'fuseeBin8' was not declared in this scope

sendPayload(fuseeBin8, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE8);

^

main:267: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE8' was not declared in this scope

^

Multiple libraries were found for "Usb.h"
Used: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost
Not used: C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\USBHost
Using library USBHost at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost
Using library Adafruit_DotStar at version 1.0.4 in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar
Using library FlashStorage at version 0.7.1 in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI
exit status 1
'fuseeBin1' was not declared in this scope

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I have a strange situation where this particular trinket m0wont populate the TRINKETBOOT drive. I've looked at the adafruit troubleshooting pages that do mention this happening on windows 7 installs, but I have updated to the latest drivers and still have the issue.

So, in short, I must work with Arduino .ino files to flash this trinket.

When attempting to compile the main.ino for flashing, I get the following errors, with the important one being "

sendPayload(fuseeBin1, FUSEE_BIN_SIZE1);"

Log -

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Adafruit Trinket M0"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=adafruit:samd:adafruit_trinket_m0 -vid-pid=0X239A_0X001E -ide-version=10805 -build-path C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_460282 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.8.0-48-gb176eee -prefs=runtime.tools.CMSIS.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.openocd.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\openocd\0.9.0-arduino -prefs=runtime.tools.CMSIS-Atmel.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -verbose H:\NX Switch Tools\sam-fusee-launcher-internal-master\_september_2018_newmethod\main\main.ino
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=adafruit:samd:adafruit_trinket_m0 -vid-pid=0X239A_0X001E -ide-version=10805 -build-path C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_460282 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.8.0-48-gb176eee -prefs=runtime.tools.CMSIS.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.openocd.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\openocd\0.9.0-arduino -prefs=runtime.tools.CMSIS-Atmel.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -verbose H:\NX Switch Tools\sam-fusee-launcher-internal-master\_september_2018_newmethod\main\main.ino
Using board 'adafruit_trinket_m0' from platform in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\KeyboardController.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\MouseController.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\Usb.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\adk.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\hid.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\hidboot.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\hidescriptorparser.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\hiduniversal.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\message.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\parsetools.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src\usbhub.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar\Adafruit_DotStar.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar\Adafruit_DotStar.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src\FlashAsEEPROM.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src\FlashStorage.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI\SPI.cpp" -o "nul"
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder\ctags\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -MMD -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_TRINKET_M0 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DCRYSTALLESS -DADAFRUIT_TRINKET_M0 -D__SAMD21E18A__ -DARM_MATH_CM0PLUS -DUSB_VID=0x239A -DUSB_PID=0x801E -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Adafruit"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Trinket M0"' "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\variants\trinket_m0" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage\src" "-IC:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI" "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_330756\sketch\main.ino.cpp.o"
C:\adafruit\main\main.ino: In function 'void pushpayload()':

^

main:253: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE1' was not declared in this scope

^

main:255: error: 'fuseeBin2' was not declared in this scope

^

main:255: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE2' was not declared in this scope

^

main:257: error: 'fuseeBin3' was not declared in this scope

^

main:257: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE3' was not declared in this scope

^

main:259: error: 'fuseeBin4' was not declared in this scope

^

main:259: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE4' was not declared in this scope

^

main:261: error: 'fuseeBin5' was not declared in this scope

^

main:261: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE5' was not declared in this scope

^

main:263: error: 'fuseeBin6' was not declared in this scope

^

main:263: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE6' was not declared in this scope

^

main:265: error: 'fuseeBin7' was not declared in this scope

^

main:265: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE7' was not declared in this scope

^

main:267: error: 'fuseeBin8' was not declared in this scope

^

main:267: error: 'FUSEE_BIN_SIZE8' was not declared in this scope

^

Multiple libraries were found for "Usb.h"
Used: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost
Not used: C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\USBHost
Using library USBHost at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\USBHost
Using library Adafruit_DotStar at version 1.0.4 in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_DotStar
Using library FlashStorage at version 0.7.1 in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\FlashStorage
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\adafruit\hardware\samd\1.2.1\libraries\SPI
exit status 1
'fuseeBin1' was not declared in this scope

How are you going to flash it from the IDE without Trinketboot?

And what are you trying to build? From what source?

The error you are getting with FUSEEBIN not declared in this scope is because you are not "#include"-ing the correct .h file.

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
How are you going to flash it from the IDE without Trinketboot?

And what are you trying to build? From what source?

The error you are getting with FUSEEBIN not declared in this scope is because you are not "#include"-ing the correct .h file.

Trinketboot does not need to show up as a disk drive in order to flash. That is an additional feature provided by the UF2 bootloader for easier (non usb) programming. Loading arduino via the main.ino, compiling and uploading (ctrl + U) is the way that I flash my devices. The device shows up as a trinketboot UF2 in device manager > ports, and assigns a port, so Arduino can flash just fine.

I am trying to build from your files that you provided on your github, aka 'version 2', here -

https://github.com/mattytrog/GBATEM..._REBUG_SwitchME/TRINKET_REBUG_CHAINLOADER.zip

Regarding the not including the correct .h file, I have payload.h and usb_setup.h in the main folder (as your zip includes), as well as the pre-requisites libraries installed as specified in your OP. What .h file am I missing? I only changed the various payload options in the main.ino, I did not change anything else.

Here is the only section that I made alterations to.... I didn't think changing any of those would cause the specific error?

// Sam_fusee_launcher - Credits to quantum_cross for original code
// Mattytrogs multi-payload
#include <Arduino.h>
#include <Usb.h>
#include <Adafruit_DotStar.h>
#include <FlashStorage.h>

//CHANGEABLE VALUES!!! CHANGE THE VALUES BELOW TO YOUR LIKING
#define AMOUNT_OF_PAYLOADS 1 //set number of payloads required. 1 - 8.
#define AUTO_INCREASE_PAYLOAD_on 0 //Automatic increase payload when send fails. 1 = on, 0 = off
#define AUTO_SEND_ON_PAYLOAD_INCREASE_PIN 0 // Automatic send when payload pin is activated. 1 = on, 0 = off
#define FLASH_BEFORE_SEND_on 0 // flash payload number before attempting to send. 1 = on, 0 = off
#define FLASH_AFTER_SEND_on 1 // flash payload number after send/attempted. Will show same payload number(if autoincrease is off, or next payload number) 1 = on, 0 = off
#define LOOK_FOR_TEGRA_SECONDS 5 // how long to look for Tegra for & flash LED in search phase. Time in seconds
#define LOOK_FOR_TEGRA_LED_SPEED 100 // how fast to blink when searching.
#define DELAY_BEFORE_FLASH_WRITE_SECONDS 2 //get out of jail card. Press reset during this time and payload won`t be increased

Last edited by iriez,

mattytrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you are flashing it by serial?

Using the swd and sck pins?

If it isn't being recognised by usb, no serial port is being configured. This leaves serial debugging.

You must be bit banging it with some gpios on something. Jlink? Openocd?

If it isn't compiling correctly, that could be because I haven't finished sorting my git out.

Short term fix to get it to compile... Take the 1 off the end of the fusee array and length

Ctcaer's 4.2 now has working chainloading for SX as well as other payloads, if you're interested in that approach.

I've been testing it today. Still doesn't seem to be working 100%. But I think that is because I'm playing with different stuff in different memory locations.

Will carry on tomorrow :)

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol