Barack Obama Swearing

science

science rules
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
3,697
Trophies
1
Age
31
XP
1,173
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
If you’ve ever read President Obama’s Dreams for my Father, good for you. I couldn’t get past the foreword.

I wish I had. Because today I discovered that there’s a fairly juicy little subplot in the book, involving one of Obama’s high school friends.

Ray, a fellow classmate of Obama’s, was also bi-racial, and also trying to define himself. But what set him apart was his colorful manner of self-expression. Ray cursed like a motherfucker.

This would all be snickerworthy enough, but it turns out that Obama actually read the audiobook version of Dreams For My Father.

And that means he read Ray’s quotes.

And that means you’re about to hear the President of United States using language that would finish Cheney off once and for all.

http://www.aprilwinchell.com/2009/02/05/ba...erfucking-shit/

Warning, this is NSFW.











The reason this is posted in blogs is because I can't use HTML in GOTC, so could a mod please move it there?
 

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
6,380
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Wassamatta U
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
581
Country
Canada
The topic title is fairly misleading and will likely start some sort of argument. So just a heads up in advance, if that happens, people are going to be getting warned/etc.
lecture.gif
 

science

science rules
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
3,697
Trophies
1
Age
31
XP
1,173
Country
Canada
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for next time

Posts merged

Ace Gunman said:
The topic title is fairly misleading and will likely start some sort of argument. So just a heads up in advance, if that happens, people are going to be getting warned/etc.
lecture.gif

How is it misleading though? He is swearing lol
 

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
890
Trophies
0
Age
122
Location
North Carolina, USA
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
255
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
The topic title is fairly misleading and will likely start some sort of argument. So just a heads up in advance, if that happens, people are going to be getting warned/etc.
lecture.gif

How is it misleading? I came in expecting audio of Obama using foul language, and that was what I received.
 

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
6,380
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Wassamatta U
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
581
Country
Canada
To both chuck and science, it's misleading in the fact that you come into this topic thinking "Oh snap, did President Obama start cussing out someone in a press conference?" or "Did President Obama go apeshit on some dude behind the scenes?". You don't expect it to be a routine reading from a story. A book on tape is a bit different from a Rod Blagojevich-style conversation swearfest.
 

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
1,461
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Florida
Website
Visit site
XP
232
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
To both chuck and science, it's misleading in the fact that you come into this topic thinking "Oh snap, did President Obama start cussing out someone in a press conference?" or "Did President Obama go apeshit on some dude behind the scenes?". You don't expect it to be a routine reading from a story. A book on tape is a bit different from a Rod Blagojevich-style conversation swearfest.

lol, Maybe it's just you, I didnt come in expecting him cussing out someone.. nor did I expect him doing a reading from an audio book.

The only way I can possibly imagine this is misleading is if he left out a word such as

"Barack Obama Swearing In". Addressing whenever he was sworn into office.
 

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
2,272
Trophies
0
Age
35
XP
184
Country
HEY! At least it shows he's black by saying 'you motherfucker!' at someone. Come on now, even I have to admit I curse at G.W.Bush for ruining not fixing the economy during his reign.
 

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
1,461
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Florida
Website
Visit site
XP
232
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Come on now, even I have to admit I curse at G.W.Bush for ruining not fixing the economy during his reign.

Off Topic much, Not trying to start any wars here. You have your opinions, It'd be best to keep them to yourself, The thread is just for Obama cursing in an audiobook.
 

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
2,272
Trophies
0
Age
35
XP
184
Country
Sstew said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Come on now, even I have to admit I curse at G.W.Bush for ruining not fixing the economy during his reign.

Off Topic much, Not trying to start any wars here. You have your opinions, It'd be best to keep them to yourself, The thread is just for Obama cursing in an audiobook.

Yes I do unless it's serious; Obama is human like you and me. So of course he will course under the pressure of fixing the economy right now.

Important Person: Blah Blah Blah taxes, Blah Blah blah economy needs to be fix, blah blah blah unemployment rate is skyrocketing, blah blah blah need help president.
Obama: ...*moment of silence, takes a deep breathe* FUCK!!!
 

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
6,380
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Wassamatta U
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
581
Country
Canada
Sstew said:
lol, Maybe it's just you, I didnt come in expecting him cussing out someone.. nor did I expect him doing a reading from an audio book.

The only way I can possibly imagine this is misleading is if he left out a word such as

"Barack Obama Swearing In". Addressing whenever he was sworn into office.
That's a fair point. I suppose it was an assumption on my part. Still, the point stands, lets not get off track. It is what it is, nothing more (not aimed at anyone in particular, by the way).
tongue.gif
 

science

science rules
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
3,697
Trophies
1
Age
31
XP
1,173
Country
Canada
Ace Gunman said:
Sstew said:
lol, Maybe it's just you, I didnt come in expecting him cussing out someone.. nor did I expect him doing a reading from an audio book.

The only way I can possibly imagine this is misleading is if he left out a word such as

"Barack Obama Swearing In". Addressing whenever he was sworn into office.
That's a fair point. I suppose it was an assumption on my part. Still, the point stands, lets not get off track. It is what it is, nothing more (not aimed at anyone in particular, by the way).
tongue.gif

I agree! Listen to Ace! Comment about Obama swearing, not about his policies or his race or anything else. If not, I will close this thread myself!
 

kallekall

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
119
Trophies
0
XP
107
Country
United States
A little misleading, but funny anyway. I kind of laughed. But all people that don't have English as their mother tongue think that the English countries are kind of wimpish for censuring their TV and making such a big deal of swearing.
 

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
14,121
Trophies
4
XP
18,444
Yeah I thought this was going to be about how he said he "screwed up" lately.
I also thought this wasn't serious enough to call it "swearing".
 

Kyoton

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
101
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
93
Country
United States
That is fracken unbelievable. Who gives a flying pig if he cursed? HE IS HUMAN! Some people really need to take words a little less seriously....
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    I suppose you have to resort in buying the components for yourself, after all they cost little.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Why not they do the same with the BIOS replacement kits?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I'd rather wait for a kit to become a available
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    I'm happily more confident to do it myself without a kit.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    And If you get a part that might be defective you'd need to wait longer and spend more
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Unless there are additions that need to be done.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    @K3N1,
    You're right.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Why it's better to buy directly from reputable sources
    +2
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Yes, and not from some shitty Chinese store.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    They are many repetable component stores to name such as RS Components.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    But then there's added tax to the mix.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Makes them more expensive. :(
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Rumors going around about USB4
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    It has been discussed for quite a long time now.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It's about time for the upgrade
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    I'm fine with everything USB wise.
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    USB is fine, but shouldn't it be replaced with bulky, hard to use cables and all sorts of proprietary male-female connector port shapes?
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    It's so frustrating to have one simple cable that you can plug in upside down for everything!!!
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    USB4 can do up to 40gbps I'd welcome it
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    From a Linus video it's essentially just a type c with an advanced chip
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    40Gbps is just going to result in even more more lazy developers writing sub-optimal, lazy code.
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    How? That transfer speed is insane
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    That's like saying fast transfers is going to be the downfall of gaming
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Then when devs that actually do take their time makes people cry over them taking their time and having to wait even longer
    +2
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Then when devs that actually do take their time makes people cry over them taking their time and... +2