Hacking Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've put (I think) the official logo in now and shrunk the others a bit :) What do you think? bootTvTex.png bootTvTex1.png bootTvTex4.png

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Maybe there are a few versions of that image floating around. I def stretched the image on my version 2 I made although I could of used the slimer style on that one and adjusted it
Weird... The horizontally shrank one doesn't return any coincidence on google, do you have the original file by chance?

Last edited by cucholix,

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by WesMods,

Crazystato

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Weird... The horizontally shrank one doesn't return any coincidence on google, do you have the original file by chance?
I'll have to search for it when I get home to see if I still do. I was thinking of doing blank templates for all vc styles based on the original ones if anyone is interested also.

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I just made banners for Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex and Crash Nitro Kart :)

Attachments

• gcn_iconTex.png
    gcn_iconTex.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 253
  • gcn_bootTvTex.png
    gcn_bootTvTex.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 233
  • gcn_iconTex.png
    gcn_iconTex.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 261
  • bootTvTex.png
    bootTvTex.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 284
Reactions: chidori6427

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I just made banners for Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex and Crash Nitro Kart :)
whats this ?
3Brw9WlAQWuq3zwlI7BbPg.png

I've put (I think) the official logo in now and shrunk the others a bit :) What do you think?View attachment 101827 View attachment 101828 View attachment 101829

not sure if you realize this but all the other VC have nice original templates made already

https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-ultimate-guide-to-rednand-vc-injects.449995/

" First, download this archive. It contains bootscreen templates supported with GIMP. "

all you need to do is change the font

Last edited by markehmus,

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
whats this ?
3Brw9WlAQWuq3zwlI7BbPg.png

not sure if you realize this but all the other VC have nice original templates made already

https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-ultimate-guide-to-rednand-vc-injects.449995/

" First, download this archive. It contains bootscreen templates supported with GIMP. "

all you need to do is change the font

I didn't know those, as I just started this whole Wii U hacking a few days ago :P Thanks for letting me know. Tbh what I like about this template that I use is the fact that you can change every detail to your liking ;)

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
and you cant do that to any template ??
Well I meant the background, logo and such. In those you linked, you can only change game picture and the text. The background consists of one layer, with logo, console pic and the rest. It certainly makes things easier, but yeah, it's nice to have options :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!