Hacking BannerBombr still works?

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Helo, my familly went to the US for vacations and I gave my sister money for a Wii, I was wondering if bannerbomb would still work and if the Wii I'm getting this week comes with athat dreaded 4.2 update installed so I don't have to worry about the infamous bricks.

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
tengusoldier said:
Helo, my familly went to the US for vacations and I gave my sister money for a Wii, I was wondering if bannerbomb would still work and if the Wii I'm getting this week comes with athat dreaded 4.2 update installed so I don't have to worry about the infamous bricks.

As telling the future is not really a gift ayone on here has then you will have to se what version your Wii is when you get it. Bannerbomb works on ANY version (but you would have known that with a 5 second search) and bricks can happen if you make a mistake when Modding so you have to worry about it ALL the time and read read read before attempting

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
tengusoldier said:
I saw that this guide says that you have to update to 4.2 first, why?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901
The main reasons why it says to update is because:
a) It's best to be upto date with Nintendo, and
b) Everyone starts at the same point of the guide so there should be no reason it shouldn't work for you.

Who knows. Maybe this new console needs a new exploit? But I doubt it. It should work.

The HBC and exploits to install the HBC do not cause bricks.

Incorrect usage of some apps and playing with different IOSes can/does cause bricks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: