Wii Homebrew Exploit
1. Get a SD card. If it has a private directory, rename it temporarily, e.g. to "privateold". Having other saved channels on the same card will screw it up.
2. Download aad1f_v108.zip and unzip it onto the SD card.
3. Get a DOL or ELF (why not bootmii?) and put it on the SD as /boot.dol or /boot.elf.
4. Press (Wii), Data Management, Channels, SD. Then insert the card. It should either pop up Load boot.dol/elf? or freeze.
5. If it pops up a dialog, then fill out the survey. (If you can load homebrew but it crashes after a minute or so, disable WiiConnect24 in the settings as a temporary fix and it should work.)
6. If it freezes, follow these diagnostics:
* Did you use the SD menu (4.0) or click Savedata instead of Channels? If so, then you're dumb
* Otherwise, try a different version. The system menu is somewhat unpredictable; while most people should be able to use aad1f, some might need another version. If this version does not work, try the other ones available at the bannerbomb website.