1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Banner Ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 929
  • Replies Replies 3

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,038
Reaction score
11,038
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,820
Country
United States
I thought about just coming up with a simple Ai type of banner but if anyone has ideas or want to create one for the group feel free.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted