Augusta

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JoostinOnline said:
gameandmatch said:
insidexdeath said:
Wait I just knew that they ban cheaters. Does this mean he's permanently banned o:?
From MKW.
No, banned from all Nintendo wifi, including netflix.

OUCH

I used a 100% complete MKW save file because I didn't want to play for hours on end getting every single character. I barely even play it. I got that error code. Deleted the save and used my old one again, no problems.

Might just be the save file?

cookiezncreme12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already know the unban/MAC Changer code, I just want to know how to get the cheat to work in a USB loader. I use Cfg USB Loader and it says it finds the codes, but they never work.

Oh and to the people saying crap about me hacking: IT WAS ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO. Get over it you pansies, its a game.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
cookiezncreme12 said:
I already know the unban/MAC Changer code, I just want to know how to get the cheat to work in a USB loader. I use Cfg USB Loader and it says it finds the codes, but they never work.

Oh and to the people saying crap about me hacking: IT WAS ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO. Get over it you pansies, its a game.
I told you how to get unbanned.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cookiezncreme12 said:

?? pansies ??..
rofl.gif
who got busted cheating? an no one said crap about you "hacking".

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
We dont give a shit about your success or not. Your just a lowlife in our eyes thats cheating while ruining the fun that the other players want to enjoy.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cookiezncreme12 said:
Never mind I got it to work. I'm back online and ready to ruin the game again! And if you don't believe me, want proof?

Lolololol. Funny how you're back to "ruin" the game. Do you honestly think it's something to be proud of? Or does it prove that your life is just as low as this?

cookiezncreme12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't give a shit? Why even bother reading my reply, or even this topic? Are you that much of a low life to take the time out of your day to talk shit to me?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think that the topic should be closed at this point. Problem fixed so everyone should be happy
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Before @K3Nv2 can move into the garage, he has to atleast come out the closet first.