Hacking Banned on Splatoon?

OscarGolo2801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo stated that this is not a permanent ban. I specifically asked them "Are you sure its not? How do you know?" They said that the information would say a completely different thing, so it was nothing to worry about. After about a month the ban can be lifted, and if not nintendo gets an unbanning team to help you out.
Wow! That's good so we are going to get unban all the splatoon 102-2814 in one month?

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The only good thing I can find from a ban on Splatoon is peacefully discovering new things here and there :3 Then again, I miss sniping scrubs ;-;
Can't you just rip your game and feed it to loadiine to get the very same tasty benefits of being banned? [emoji14]

... , and if not nintendo gets an unbanning team to help you out.
"Attention, employees, we need our top-masterminds to report ASAP, we need to remove a serialnumber from one of our databases! This is not a drill!"

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,
Reactions: Gpaludeto

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
You smell like hack, you get ban.
Here's still hoping for customservers at some point...
It will happen.
2261831fa0f93867250130be38739b43.png

Last edited by gudenau,

Nizario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't you just rip your game and feed it to loadiine to get the very same tasty benefits of being banned? [emoji14]

"Attention, employees, we need our top-masterminds to report ASAP, we need to remove a serialnumber from one of our databases! This is not a drill!"
Uh-uh. Not enough memory on my computer to do that.

Nick Ash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk why. Try creating a new NNID.
It is no longer a month, according to Nintendo they said that its not permanent the first call. I call them 2 weeks later and they say "Oh it should be about a month or just a bit longer" TODAY I CALL THEM AND THEY SAY "The ban cannot be lifted, the error 102-2814 locks the game in a state in which you are banned from the servers."

geekish ninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is no longer a month, according to Nintendo they said that its not permanent the first call. I call them 2 weeks later and they say "Oh it should be about a month or just a bit longer" TODAY I CALL THEM AND THEY SAY "The ban cannot be lifted, the error 102-2814 locks the game in a state in which you are banned from the servers."
Aw man, oh well splatoon's life cycle seems to be coming to a close anyway with the last splatfest coming up and all.

SpadeASF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The error code is an NNID ban, not a console ban correct? Also why would nintendo ban for having the octoling model only appearing not in a match?
A console ban, im pretty sure any other NNID's on the same console will be banned as soon as you try and connect with them...

SpadeASF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Locks the game in a state in which you are banned from the servers... Stupid Nintendo... Giving us insight on how bans work. Maybe we should just ask them how they ban NNID's. @_@

Reactions: HaloEffect17

SpadeASF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah and P.S someone has already found out how to unban on the Wii U. This method has been leaked somewhere on the internet on various Japanese websites, i'm looking into it.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah and P.S someone has already found out how to unban on the Wii U. This method has been leaked somewhere on the internet on various Japanese websites, i'm looking into it.
Not from that video though, right? It's from February, but it'll be interesting to see what you find.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

(Love you Riru2025. Riru is my senpai <3)
AHEM!
As @SpadeASF said. The supposed way to get unbanned it to spoof the MAC address of your modem and get another IP
Could someone try it please? :o!

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you do notice that bans are tied to a console id that are tied to a cert

but if somebody did it via nnid, that's....odd.

Last edited by MrRean,

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just ask Ryan nicely, I'm sure he'd do it for you :^) hack into the Ban Management System (BMAS)
Wow, there are a lot of really dumb, bad ideas that will get you a visit from the FBI but that would be right up there near the top of the list.

"What are you in for?" < prisoner 1>
"I did some1 a solid who was banned from spending money on Nintendo's e-shop,kek!" <prisoner 462>

Reactions: NWPlayer123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...