Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp I made a new NNID and still banned :(
I guess I'll wait for iosu...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Would completely resetting the Wii U clear the console ban?

Nick Ash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that feeling, I'm ban too due to unreleased weapons. (the Sloshing Machine was fun … once)

first I got the message (few hours after my ban) :
Error Code: 102-2814
Online service cannot be used.
Please contact customer support ...

and now the message is more like :
Error Code: 102-2812
Online service are unavailable on this console.

My NNID works on miiverse web site.
So I'm almost sure this is a console ban

Now, I'm trying to intercept libcurl calls. And eventually catch some private IDs.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/questions-regarding-cafiine-code.406202/#post-6117435

Despite the help of @NWPlayer123 (via PM), I'm still stuck.

Any help is welcome !
Sorry, this is quite weird but if you get 102-2814 then you CAN get unbanned. I still have the error and nintendo said its an extended one month ban so it could last about 2 months. 102-2812 is just rip.

Nizario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe, just maybe you can change one of the hex ids in order to get unbanned. I could be wrong considering it's a console ban.

geekish ninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, this is quite weird but if you get 102-2814 then you CAN get unbanned. I still have the error and nintendo said its an extended one month ban so it could last about 2 months. 102-2812 is just rip.
Just wondering what Nintendo said. By my understanding if you continue to have 102-2814 then it's a one month thing? But if it changes then its just rip?

Nick Ash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering what Nintendo said. By my understanding if you continue to have 102-2814 then it's a one month thing? But if it changes then its just rip?
Nintendo stated that this is not a permanent ban. I specifically asked them "Are you sure its not? How do you know?" They said that the information would say a completely different thing, so it was nothing to worry about. After about a month the ban can be lifted, and if not nintendo gets an unbanning team to help you out.

geekish ninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo stated that this is not a permanent ban. I specifically asked them "Are you sure its not? How do you know?" They said that the information would say a completely different thing, so it was nothing to worry about. After about a month the ban can be lifted, and if not nintendo gets an unbanning team to help you out.
Cool :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/0jb7vuzh3Xc?si=tYLCTavJ89a3Tdt0