Gaming Balanced brawl / other brawl mods

Harrypothead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm using a PAL wii 4.2e softmodded but it won't read DL discs so i have to use a usb flash drive for brawl wich works fine. But what i want to do is to play Balanced brawl wich i don't get to work. The installation guide tells me to use a cd wich i can not. I read somewhere that you can use wiiscrubber to put in the (.pcs and .pac)? files but I have no experience in that program and can't find any guides how to. Would be really thankful for answers!

Attached link: ctrl+f and type in hack brawl. I don't have any idea what they mean.

http://brawlhacks.wikia.com/wiki/The_Giant_Page_of_FAQ

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is going to be confusing if you already don't understand how to do this stuff, but you can put the .pcs and .pac files in their appropriate directories to modify what they need to modify, then use the file patch code PAL version. Use something like Code Manager to make a .gct cheat file with the File Patch code on it, then load it as an Ocarina code with your USB Loader.

Google anything in there that you didn't understand, because figuring out how to hack Brawl was confusing for me at first, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-