bakugan

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Arcore, Oct 21, 2009.

Oct 21, 2009

bakugan by Arcore at 11:22 PM (889 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Arcore
    OP

Newcomer Arcore Member

United States
    hi im just wondering if any of u can tell me were to find a complete list of all the bakugan in the ds ? thx to all of u [​IMG]

to the people who have 100percent done can you use ultimate dragonoid and ultimate hydrenoid wayvern and naga????????

2. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    I can't give you a Full list of all the Bakugans, but...In the Bakugan Game, just check the Shop for some available Bakugans.

3. Dragonlord

Member Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue

Switzerland
    ultimate dragonoid, ultimate hydrenoid wayvern, yes... naga, no idea.

4. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    Bakugan.... I dont see why people like this DX
    Its so... LAME, It stopped being cool after Beyblade and Crush gear, then they made that stupid bda man or something, then THIS, Omg >=O

5. Dragonlord

Switzerland
    It's the old formula. If something works well people are going to copy it. So if you are precise then pkmn is also just a copy of older collect-and-battle games. So it's a rip-off of a rip-offs [​IMG]

6. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    that makes logical sense, but then some are more succesful than others, i mean... Digimon was the same deal at pokemon, look whos still going on tv now Lol.

7. Dragonlord

Switzerland
    No, it's not. Pokemon caters to the old human root of hunters and collectors. You collect pokemons and use them for battling ( a parallel to using animals for hunting like dogs or hawks ). One reason for the success is this simple human nature it is build around. Digimon on the other hand is by the original concept not about collecting and hunting. It's more related to Tamagotchi in that you obtain an animal/creature ( your "partner" in digimon, you can't choose it by the way while a pokemon you can choose ) which you have to feed, nurse, grow and in general care for. Hence Digimon is a pet raising simulation in contrary to pokemon. Pet raising is a bit special and something which does not connect that well as hunting and collecting does. Japenese people seem to be more keen on pet raising simulations which can be seen that digimon is rather strong in the eastern regions ( there exists multiple episode batches of digimon, most probably as many as there are for pokemon ) and is running on TV still there while in the western regions they are not so strong ( although all episode batches ran on TV too at last once ).