Bahamut Zero in Bone Village - is it true?

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Radiobread, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Radiobread
    OP

Radiobread Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2014
    Hi guys, could anyone please clarify if it is possible to obtain Bahamut Zero by digging in Bone Village, because I missed the Huge Materia in the rocket when I was going through Disc 2.

According to http://www.shillatime.org/bonevillage0000.jpg, there is about a 4% chance of finding it in a marked spot. Other sources have also confirmed this is legit, whereas others have stated that it is not.

Thanks for your help guys, it's just that I don't want to waste my time on this if it is fake, as much as I will be disappointed to know that I have missed Bahamut Zero for this playthrough. I have Bahamut and Neo Bahamut if that helps, and I'm now on Disc 3.

Also, I don't really understand how the digging game works, other than you dig stuff up and get it in a treasure chest. What does hiring more staff actually do? I just hired a crap ton of staff and put them everywhere to get the Lunar Harp when I was on Disc 1.

Last edited by Radiobread, Dec 17, 2015
  2. sion_zaphod

sion_zaphod Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc

Sep 4, 2011
    Wales
  3. Radiobread
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2014
    I got the Megalixir from that spot, so I guess I should just keep trying for the Materia? If it is a 4% chance, I should get it within 30 digs I guess. I'm losing motivation to continue this playthrough, because the game didn't count my level-ups during the final dungeon... meh, I guess I'll just get Bahamut Zero the more conventional way next time I play the game. I'll take a note of the lock combination when I'm on the rocket.

4. Tigran

Tigran GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 6, 2002
    United States

That's not exactly how that works.

5. Radiobread
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2014
    I am aware. I did pay attention in primary school you know ;)

Just trying to be hopeful and optimistic I guess, but I'm not even going to bother with this now. I know I'll play this game again at some point, so I'll be sure not to miss any Huge Materia next time around.